PDA

View Full Version : Another nigger that couldn't breeve

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 09:50 PM
https://apnews.com/d0d35f560044752b043993daba9edb06

Oklahoma City police have released body-camera videos of an armed black man who died in police custody last year after telling arresting officers ‘I can’t breathe.’

Scott, who was armed with a handgun, matched the description of a suspect who had brandished a firearm, according to police. As police officers approached him, the video shows Scott ran away before one officer tackled him. The officers then struggled to handcuff as Scott complained he couldn’t breathe.

An autopsy report listed the probable cause of death as a collapsed lung and noted several conditions that likely contributed to his death, including physical restraint, RECENT METHAMPHETAMINE USE, asthma, emphysema and heart disease.

“This guy runs from the police. He’s got a 90% occluded major artery in his heart,” Prater told The Associated Press in a telephone interview. “I mean, he’s just a perfect candidate to die when you’ve got meth in your system and those kinds of physical ailments and then you fight with police. They (officers) didn’t do anything wrong at all.”

It's probably just a coincidence, but George Floyd's autopsy also revealed that George the Groid had recently used methamphetamine AND fentanyl.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-09-2020, 09:53 PM
You can bet that every nigger will now shot "uh caint breve".

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-09-2020, 10:26 PM
... conditions that likely contributed to his death, including physical restraint, RECENT METHAMPHETAMINE USE, asthma, emphysema and heart disease.

Typical 42 y/o nigger buck. Already dying from heart disease, asthma and emphysema from all the menthol Newport's, high on hard drugs, and God knows what else. I'm sure the nigger had numerous STD's as well.