PDA

View Full Version : Nigger drives 110 down the Garden State, fights with cop over his gun, gets shot, mammy sow ooks "Why dey kills muh son"

Sandy
06-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Nigger immigrant so it can work, nigger in "college," beez all a good boi an sheet.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-man-killed-trooper-family-124625918.html

Gordon, a 28-year-old black man who had moved to the United States from Jamaica to work and attend college, had been shot and killed by a New Jersey State Police trooper during a traffic stop on May 23. There had been a struggle, his mother said she was told, and Gordon had been shot four times.

It was Gordon’s fourth encounter with the police in 30 hours after a friend in New York called 911 to express concern about Gordon’s “well-being and whereabouts,” according to the attorney general. “He looked very, very panicked,” the friend told the dispatcher, according to a recording of the 911 call. “He said something about a paranormal experience.”

Gordon moved from Jamaica to Poughkeepsie, New York, at 19, joining several half-siblings who lived in the area. He drove for Uber and made deliveries for Uber Eats while studying chemistry at Dutchess Community College’s Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program, relatives and school officials said.

He dreamed of being a chemistry teacher, his mother said.

A former girlfriend told The Pine Barrens Tribune, a South Jersey publication, that he was being treated for schizophrenia. His mother, sister and a family lawyer neither confirmed nor disputed that, but they said it was irrelevant to his death. The former girlfriend could not be immediately reached for comment.

According to Grewal’s office, Gordon ran out of gas twice in the hours before the shooting, with state troopers responding both times. He was also issued a ticket for driving 101 mph in Stafford, New Jersey, about 13 minutes before Wetzel stopped him.

But the mammy sow still ooks it wasn't about mental health, because how else can it get nigger lotto over its ugly buckling? DL if we ever saw one.

You know what nigger privilege is? Driving like that on a main highway and getting only a ticket. If I had done that at 19, I would have begged the cops to take me to jail for a week if it meant not telling my dad. The least of my worries would be Sandman Sr. cutting off my tuition payments.

Now I had never heard of CSTEP. What total bullshit to fill otherwise good schools with niggers, but the schools know what they're doing. Let in a whole bunch of niggers that take out lots of student loans, which they'll default on, and the school gets the money one way or another. It's not like most of the niggers show up to classes anyway.

http://www.nysed.gov/postsecondary-services/collegiate-science-and-technology-entry-program-cstep

CoonsЯus
06-09-2020, 10:39 AM
ugly buckling :lol

good one

jenkemfactory
06-09-2020, 10:44 AM
An aspiring voodoo chemist.