PDA

View Full Version : Disbanding the police? Here is my suggestion

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 10:50 PM
So several cities are talking about defunding and disbanding their police departments. Seeing an opportunity here, Trump should create a new governmental department called "The Department of Peace and Truth."

Police officers that have been fired from their precincts can be hired into the DoPaT, and retrained as Peace Officers.

These peace officers, now federal employees, can then be sent to work in areas that need them the most, at no cost to local, city, and state governments. Aside from the taxes they pay to the federal government, of course.

This would allow them to get rid of their police departments and police officers, as the peace officers would act as their replacement.

They could also train some police officers to become Truth Officers, and have them work as inspectors at mainstream media facilities, to ensure that they are not spreading fake news and/or inciting riots. If the truth officers find evidence of wrongdoing, they can work with the peace officers to bring charges against the MSM in a court of law.

(This is just my personal opinion and idea.)

Bottle_of_Hate
06-09-2020, 09:01 AM
They could also train some police officers to become Truth Officers, and have them work as inspectors at mainstream media facilities, to ensure that they are not spreading fake news and/or inciting riots. If the truth officers find evidence of wrongdoing, they can work with the peace officers to bring charges against the MSM in a court of law.

I personally see that as a bad idea. Once a Democrat gets into office he could completely censor any conservative point of view which is somewhat already happening. Giving them the tools to do so would lead us straight into the narrative of '1984'.

We also don't want federal control of the state and local area. It would be nearly impossible to manage as each states laws vary. Honestly I am all for defunding the police in these areas. Let them devolve into utter chaos for a while and see what life is like without help at the touch of 3 buttons. Let them see what life is like when any nigger can burst into their home and steal everything they have worked for. Let them cry rape to deaf ears. Any conservative human should get out while they can.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 02:41 PM
I personally see that as a bad idea. Once a Democrat gets into office he could completely censor any conservative point of view which is somewhat already happening. Giving them the tools to do so would lead us straight into the narrative of '1984'.

Maybe that was the entire point of the protesting, the riots, and the fake news:

To try to trick lawmakers into panic-creating a dystopia.

haywood
06-09-2020, 05:15 PM
So several cities are talking about defunding and disbanding their police departments. Seeing an opportunity here, Trump should create a new governmental department called "The Department of Peace and Truth."

Police officers that have been fired from their precincts can be hired into the DoPaT, and retrained as Peace Officers.

These peace officers, now federal employees, can then be sent to work in areas that need them the most, at no cost to local, city, and state governments. Aside from the taxes they pay to the federal government, of course.

This would allow them to get rid of their police departments and police officers, as the peace officers would act as their replacement.

(This is just my personal opinion and idea.)

And a DAMN GOOD one!! I would support it.

Blue Gum
06-09-2020, 05:47 PM
What about this: Defund the po-po to the extent that they refrain from "monitoring" calls in nigger-nest hoods....the niggers don't want the po-po?....so be it....let the nigger monkeys goodify each other off the planet..

Patriot
06-09-2020, 06:41 PM
Honestly without the rule of law enforced by cops it would open season on the parasites or our society.

That's why they will never let it happen. They are already starting to figure this out after their kneejerking.

DaveInTexas
06-09-2020, 06:44 PM
I hope all of these 'defund the police' cities have a sizeable KKK force to counter the criminal element that is going to descend, like so many vultures

Bottle_of_Hate
06-09-2020, 07:32 PM
Honestly without the rule of law enforced by cops it would open season on the parasites or our society.

That's why they will never let it happen. They are already starting to figure this out after their kneejerking.

Niggers have never wanted accountability or equality. They want immunity and free shit. Without the police it really would be open season on the very cuck liberals at the hands of niggers and they would deserve it. I give no fucks for any nigger lover that gets robbed, beaten or even killed by the dangerous animal they let loose without a leash.

anti_nig
06-09-2020, 08:04 PM

We also don't want federal control of the state and local area. It would be nearly impossible to manage as each states laws vary. Honestly I am all for defunding the police in these areas. Let them devolve into utter chaos for a while and see what life is like without help at the touch of 3 buttons. Let them see what life is like when any nigger can burst into their home and steal everything they have worked for. Let them cry rape to deaf ears. Any conservative human should get out while they can.

Niggers have never wanted accountability or equality. They want immunity and free shit. Without the police it really would be open season on the very cuck liberals at the hands of niggers and they would deserve it. I give no fucks for any nigger lover that gets robbed, beaten or even killed by the dangerous animal they let loose without a leash.

Both of these.

Personally I say let the libcucks in their blue cities disband the po-po. Niggers will be goodifying each other left, right and center. And if some nigger-lovers, coalburners or other trash get caught up in the cross fire so be it.

Chimp Detester
06-09-2020, 08:42 PM
While I can appreciate the original poster's viewpoint, I also would NOT be in favor of any kind of national police force. Imagine that under the control of a sub-cockroach like Hitlery Clinton, or a mega-turd America-hating Koonyan nigger impostor pillow-biter Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo. I have had the opportunity of visiting a number of countries with national police forces (Caribbean, Asia, Latin America and even Ape-freek-kah). Believe me: These are nations where honest people live in continual fear for their lives and possessions. Now just imagine such a national police force ... with a NIGGER in charge.