PDA

View Full Version : White landlord evicts nigger tenants for BLM nigger protesting

Whitey Ford
06-08-2020, 07:49 PM
White landlord evicts black business owners after he sees them peacefully protesting on the news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Js5jed-R7o&feature=youtu.be

A white landlord in Iowa has reportedly evicted a group of black business owners after he saw their employees supporting Black Lives Matter on the news.
“We got kicked out from our business office space by our landlord cuz he saw us on the news peacefully protesting,” Stylent CEO Jeremiah Johnson revealed on Twitter. “Violating our 1st amendment rights and the lease. Please share this video! When other people protest for haircuts, it’s great! But when I protest peaceful it’s bad!!”
https://archive.is/RAIjz#selection-897.0-901.333

DaveInTexas
06-08-2020, 07:58 PM
This is exactly why Sundown Towns need to make a comeback

Frank
06-08-2020, 08:14 PM
This is exactly why Sundown Towns need to make a comeback

I was raised in what once used to be a "sundown town" or so I was told. It was before my time. Old timers told me that there used to be a large sign on each end of town welcoming people but also stated that "If you're black, don't let the sun set on your back in (town name)".

DaveInTexas
06-08-2020, 08:19 PM
I was raised in what once used to be a "sundown town" or so I was told. It was before my time. Old timers told me that there used to be a large sign on each end of town welcoming people but also stated that "If you're black, don't let the sun set on your back in (town name)".

I was doing SDT research and found that Commanche was once a SDT. And according to Wikipedia, the nigger population is 1.20% nigger and over 80% human. I know even one nigger is one nigger to many, but Fort Worth is nigger city central.

The last SDT was done away with in 1968, which is 4 years before I was born

Cat fur allergic
06-08-2020, 08:22 PM
US is supposedly a capitalist country. In a real capitalist country you are allow to whom ever you want to service. It's illegal right now. Too bad, I would love not to serve niggers etc.. without problems from the law.

Frank
06-08-2020, 08:32 PM
I was doing SDT research and found that Commanche was once a SDT. And according to Wikipedia, the nigger population is 1.20% nigger and over 80% human. I know even one nigger is one nigger to many, but Fort Worth is nigger city central.

Right... Fort Worth is becoming very nigger infested. Used to not be that way, they are bleeding over from Dallas and Arlington. Why they feel the need to come here I have no idea except to piss off the whites and turn what once used to be a nice place to live into a nigger shithole. As for that SDT I lived in, it was a small Texas Panhandle town, used to be almost all white people. Now it looks like a town you might find in Mexico.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-09-2020, 11:07 PM

We're about the same age. My mumsie shat me out in 1974 :lol

tweakstick
06-10-2020, 02:24 AM
^^We lived in Azle, Tx for 6 years. It's twenty minutes west of FW. White flight at it's finest when we moved there. The problem with sundown cities is that they are always too close to fuxated cities where sundowners still work. Even niggers want to get away from the ghetto. The problem is they are still niggers. Niggers being niggers, they prove time and time again that you can take the nigger out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the nigger.

Azle was a sleepy town of around 7 thousand when we moved in. It is now 14 plus. The nigger infestation is still under 2% but they are filtering in from FW and will certainly screw it all up in the next 10 years or so.

We live in a sundown city now which is a holdout from the famous Dixiecrat Judge Perez days of Louisiana and national politics. There was, at one time, la sign posted on the Parish line at the foot of the bridge bearing his name. It literally read "Do not let the sun set on your back in Plaquemines Parish." The sign didn't specify who. It didn't have to - it was just understood.

Plenty of old timers have told me plenty of stories that would make you laugh your ass off about the history of this place. They did NOT screw around here. If you were a nigger from outside and you came here to act like one, your ass would end up locked up in a brick cell down in Fort Jackson and left for the mosquitoes to feast on until you either disappeared for good or the local sheriff was in a good mood and decided you'd learned your lesson. Sometimes days, sometimes weeks but the niggers that did make it out would be several sizes smaller with a better attitude and would sure as shit never come south of the parish line again.

If you want some good light reading, look up Judge Perez. You might find out a small fraction of what that guy managed to get away with back then.

Good times... Good times.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-10-2020, 07:08 PM
Once it comes out they haven't paid rent in a year this story will vanish.

Frank
06-11-2020, 11:38 AM
^^We lived in Azle, Tx for 6 years. It's twenty minutes west of FW. White flight at it's finest when we moved there. The problem with sundown cities is that they are always too close to fuxated cities where sundowners still work. Even niggers want to get away from the ghetto. The problem is they are still niggers. Niggers being niggers, they prove time and time again that you can take the nigger out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the nigger.

Azle was a sleepy town of around 7 thousand when we moved in. It is now 14 plus. The nigger infestation is still under 2% but they are filtering in from FW and will certainly screw it all up in the next 10 years or so.

We live in a sundown city now which is a holdout from the famous Dixiecrat Judge Perez days of Louisiana and national politics. There was, at one time, la sign posted on the Parish line at the foot of the bridge bearing his name. It literally read "Do not let the sun set on your back in Plaquemines Parish." The sign didn't specify who. It didn't have to - it was just understood.

Plenty of old timers have told me plenty of stories that would make you laugh your ass off about the history of this place. They did NOT screw around here. If you were a nigger from outside and you came here to act like one, your ass would end up locked up in a brick cell down in Fort Jackson and left for the mosquitoes to feast on until you either disappeared for good or the local sheriff was in a good mood and decided you'd learned your lesson. Sometimes days, sometimes weeks but the niggers that did make it out would be several sizes smaller with a better attitude and would sure as shit never come south of the parish line again.

If you want some good light reading, look up Judge Perez. You might find out a small fraction of what that guy managed to get away with back then.

Good times... Good times.

Azle is still pretty nice but now people are fleeing to Springtown, Weatherford, and Mineral Wells to avoid the groid.

DaveInTexas
06-11-2020, 02:49 PM
Once it comes out they haven't paid rent in a year this story will vanish.

Yeppers

Rape Ape
06-11-2020, 05:14 PM
Unfortunately, the professional niggerlovers will drag in some low yuh and sue this poor guy for vye latums dis bruddah's sivvuh rites an sheeit!. I agree with kicking the apes out, and question why he leased the space to a bunch of banana peelers in the first place.

"Peacefully protesting".
:rofl
I wonder which business or building the landlord saw these niggers looting, burning, and/or raping.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-11-2020, 05:56 PM
Most commercial lease contracts have "standards and practices" clauses that void the lease if violated. My guess is that these niggers did something that triggered some contractual provision leading to the termination of their lease. Commercial landlords rarely do anything without running it by an attorney.