PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis neighborhoods face food desert after looting closes multiple stores.

Frank
06-08-2020, 07:43 PM
I honestly don't give a shit. Let the niggers starve. :violin

With Cub, Target, two Aldi stores and many small markets damaged by rioting over the past week, Longfellow and about eight other neighborhoods have nearly become a food desert.

“I consider the loss of these businesses devastating,” said Melanie Majors, executive director of the Longfellow Community Council. “Besides just the food, there’s a lack of retail for diapers, formula, household goods, even clothing.”

Many residents of the area shop lower-priced stores such as Aldi or dollar stores. Two of those dollar stores — including Family Dollar on Lake Street — were destroyed in last week’s looting and violence that arose after George Floyd was killed in Minneapolis police custody.

Link:
https://m.startribune.com/minneapolis-longfellow-neighborhood-almost-food-desert-after-riots/570928442/

Bottle_of_Hate
06-08-2020, 07:55 PM
I'm checking my care-o-meter. It is pegged at zero. Is this thing on? Let me check something else. Nope. The dog shit in the grass across the street still measures something. I guess the plight of niggers means nothing to me.

zagnut
06-08-2020, 07:55 PM
Screw them and feed them frijoles!

Frank
06-08-2020, 08:07 PM
Screw them and feed them frijoles!

Niggers don't even deserve to eat beans.. Feed them that pile of dog shit across the street from Bottle_of_Hate.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-08-2020, 10:53 PM
Niggers should be used to famine (and flies) by now...

Chimp Detester
06-08-2020, 11:45 PM

deadmann83
06-15-2020, 08:10 AM
Good, they're not getting any sympathy from me. Lets hope they all die of starvation. It would serve the retarded niggers right anyway for burning down their own (neighborhoods') stores.

CoonsЯus
06-15-2020, 09:59 AM
vote democrat and enjoy the spoils. I do have nigger hating friends in Minneapolis who are trapped there. Feel sorry for them. One buddy is talking about moving to a nice white part of Florida. Good for him.

haywood
06-15-2020, 05:07 PM
I honestly don't give a shit. Let the niggers starve. :violin

With Cub, Target, two Aldi stores and many small markets damaged by rioting over the past week, Longfellow and about eight other neighborhoods have nearly become a food desert.

“I consider the loss of these businesses devastating,” said Melanie Majors, executive director of the Longfellow Community Council. “Besides just the food, there’s a lack of retail for diapers, formula, household goods, even clothing.”

Many residents of the area shop lower-priced stores such as Aldi or dollar stores. Two of those dollar stores — including Family Dollar on Lake Street — were destroyed in last week’s looting and violence that arose after George Floyd was killed in Minneapolis police custody.

Link:
https://m.startribune.com/minneapolis-longfellow-neighborhood-almost-food-desert-after-riots/570928442/

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!