PDA

View Full Version : Humans.. You are getting very nearto having to bow down to the allmighty american nigger.

Frank
06-08-2020, 07:05 PM
Don't believe me, take the challenge and watch CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN even Fox for 24 hours. This is getting out of hand with niggers making demands, city governments trying to de-fund or dismantle police departments, white people washing fucking niggers feet, businesses catering to the niggers, free delivery if you buy from nigger run businesses, House democrats trying to run through a bill that essentially hamstrings law enforcement, and these are just a few of the bullshit things going on. It's infuriating! It's a sign of the country we love circling the proverbial toilet bowl. I would bet a paycheck that if our Founding Father could see what chaos and trouble the niggers are causing this country they would have shipped them all back to apefrica when they had the chance.

I'm just shaking with anger over this shit happening. I wonder how many others are also totally fed up with this or is it just me and a hand full of others? If not, where are all the people sick of this?

Bottle_of_Hate
06-08-2020, 07:30 PM
I do not watch TV unless it is streaming without comercials. That way I can pick my move or show and not be assaulted by bix nood and nigger loving .

I can tell you this. I am well prepared for the chimpouts. Those who laughed as some of us stocked up our ammo supplies are going to be the ones at the store crying the blues when there isn't any. It might not come to that level soon but I believe it will some day. We will be on our own and you WILL have to fend of the horde of niggers who have bled the liberals dry, and ate them.

What concerns me is the grocery stores. For those of us who do not have a lot of land we can only stock so much.

Wait and see. Those crying to defund the police will be begging for us to defend them until the police return. To them I say get the fuck off my property and go suck on nigger dick. You are already used to it.

zagnut
06-08-2020, 08:01 PM
Watching the ass kissing and those that will bend a knee to genuflect to a fucking nigger make good info at the polls coming November. I always professed the anti-incumbent movement where ever practical and possible but now this gives some ammunition to getting rid of the assholes waisting oxygen and our tax dollars.