PDA

View Full Version : Beta Nigger cock sucking cuck "vet".

Cat fur allergic
06-08-2020, 10:59 AM
A US Marine veteran stood outside the Utah State Capitol with the words 'I can't breathe' taped over his mouth for so long that his shoes started melting into the ground

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-marine-veteran-stood-outside-053144018.html

animal mother
06-08-2020, 01:25 PM
He not active duty so the Corp can’t really do much. I thought it was illegal to wear the uniform when not active or reserve?
BTW, this loser got out as a fucking E-3 lance corporal. He was either busted or just dumb as shit. I suspect the latter.

tweakstick
06-08-2020, 02:32 PM
Legitimate traumatic brain injury apparently. This could account for his behavior and other stuff. I'm trying to take this into account and dismiss him at that with some forgiveness as it did actually happen from what I could find out. As for his "melted" Corfams (which most Marines I know would never be caught dead in) those were carbonized and only on the bottoms - most likely with a blow torch. No way, no how, were those shoes melted. I have stood COC ceremonies in 100 degree desert sun for two hours and that didn't happen. The tops of the shoes looked like waterlogged shriveled skin after falling asleep in the bathtub as a kid, but the bottoms were fine. I had to throw them away after that one use and doctor the blisters on the tops of my feet. It wasn't worth the three day special lib I got from the O.S. and I never wasted my money on any since. Those materials were made from high heat processes to begin with. The highest temps in Utah may have hit the low 90's in the past couple of weeks. That part of the story is complete and utter bullshit.

This guy has made himself a useful idiot.

Any Marines out there care to comment on his apparently jacked up ribbons? O.O.P and other things just don't seem to add up.