PDA

View Full Version : Now Even Churchill's Statue Is Defaced

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 05:02 AM
Here in Britain, BLM protesters yesterday pulled down a statue of a guy they objected to (can't remember his name), and in London even Churchill's statue was defaced.
His name was crossed out, and they scrawled "was a racist" below it.

I sense these bastards may have lit a fuse under millions of Brits by doing this, so it may even turn out to be a good thing in the long run.
Churchill undoubtedly had what libtards would call racist views, but simply because he believed in his country, and in maintaining its history.

On both sides of the Atlantic, these protests are now growing into a storm such as we haven't witnessed before.
I'm afraid the time is rapidly approaching when all citizens are going to have to choose sides, and I know I for one am ready to defend my country - and its history!

There's only one solution - ship these fucking niggers back to Africa.

Of course, the media support for them is limitless, as usual. But always remember, my fellow white friends, there are some things they can NEVER change:

1) In the U.S. I'm sure you will forever maintain the belief that there's no such thing as an African-American. They're Africans, and don't belong in your great country.
2) Here in Britain, we are constantly told about the black British section of our population. Again, there's no such thing. The first requirement to be British is, you must be white. And anyone who breeds with niggers has there and then brought their British family line to an end. All subsequent children born to them have ceased to be British.

Liberals cannot get around these laws of nature. They think they will overwhelm us with their liberal bullshit. They won't!
We shall prevail in the end, because the intelligent have always defeated the stupid.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 04:33 PM
Churchill kept all of Europe from speaking German.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-09-2020, 07:28 PM
Churchill kept all of Europe from speaking German.

Now liberals are teaching Europe Bix Nood.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Here in Mississippi, legislators are looking at ways to take down our state flag to appease the niggers and liberals.The citizens of this state voted to keep our great flag 19 years ago, and by a large margin.We are the last state to honor our Confederate heritage. There is no satisfying these niggers, and the politicians are to damn stupid to see the light. I truly weep for the history of our state and the brave men who died trying to give us a better life....But if the flag comes down, I choose to look at it this way...That flag was made to honor a pride and a way of life that does not live here anymore.The nigger loving shit that walks our streets today is not worthy to pass over the shadow of that grand banner.Better to take it down than to have it fly over the useless hordes.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-09-2020, 08:17 PM
Here in Mississippi, legislators are looking at ways to take down our state flag to appease the niggers and liberals.The citizens of this state voted to keep our great flag 19 years ago, and by a large margin.We are the last state to honor our Confederate heritage. There is no satisfying these niggers, and the politicians are to damn stupid to see the light. I truly weep for the history of our state and the brave men who died trying to give us a better life....But if the flag comes down, I choose to look at it this way...That flag was made to honor a pride and a way of life that does not live here anymore.The nigger loving shit that walks our streets today is not worthy to pass over the shadow of that grand banner.Better to take it down than to have it fly over the useless hordes.

I am not a southerner so in general the rebel flag means nothing to me. But I understand the pride in it. I would rather see that flag waving than any other nations flag or any of the many special interest groups. For me that pride is the US flag. Before I let anyone tear one down in front of me they better make sure I am cold and dead.

Chimp Detester
06-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Thanks for great posts here. And to the original poster from Britain, please do humanity a HUGE favor and sign up for an account.

Black lives = Fecal matter.

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 04:55 AM
Thanks for great posts here. And to the original poster from Britain, please do humanity a HUGE favor and sign up for an account.

Black lives = Fecal matter.

I'd love to, but I'm wary - as I'm sure many others are - of authorities persecuting me because of my views. I never thought I would be writing such a sentence, living in Britain.
Now they're starting to take down more statues across the country. The message they're sending out is clear: Violence and disorder get you what you want!
I told my wife this morning, after listening to another load of anti-racist bullshit on TV - that in the last few days I've come to hate niggers ten times more than I did before!
I like to think all this TV coverage is having a similar effect on the silent majority. But how much longer are we going to remain silent?

Blue Gum
06-11-2020, 12:33 AM
Niggers are a parasitic virus, they're useless bloodsuckers , destroying everything wherever they are in one form or another. They chimpout and destroy property and also injecting their failed culture into Western civilizations destroying those societies too....

Lately I've heard a couple times some Niger babbling about being slaves in this country for 400 years, well this country hasn't been a country for 400 years, from the point of is America becoming a country, 1776, until they outlawed nigger slaves, 1865, the nigger animal has technically only been in slavery for 89 years....

YT Rules
06-11-2020, 12:55 AM
The niggers in Britain now all came in since the 1950's. They would not know about or care about the heroes and villains in Britain's wars.

The Niggers that previously lived in Britain where comfortably relocated to their new caregivers in the Caribbean back in the late 18nth and early 19nth Centuries where they had employment all the way up to the 1870s.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-11-2020, 02:28 AM
Niggers are a parasitic virus, they're useless bloodsuckers , destroying everything wherever they are in one form or another. They chimpout and destroy property and also injecting their failed culture into Western civilizations destroying those societies too....

Lately I've heard a couple times some Niger babbling about being slaves in this country for 400 years, well this country hasn't been a country for 400 years, from the point of is America becoming a country, 1776, until they outlawed nigger slaves, 1865, the nigger animal has technically only been in slavery for 89 years....

Since when can niggers count? By the year 2050 it will be 1000 years. By 2100 it will be we wuz slaves in merukuz since before Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro