PDA

View Full Version : Nigger fighter jet pilot "accidentally" fires missile while trying to take off

Planet of the Apes
06-08-2020, 12:59 AM
Great idea :niggerlovers! Giving vicious apes access to fighter jets.

I'm so glad that this happened in Africa and not in the U.S. or Europe. Chad is some nigger hellhole in Apefreaka. Apparently the nigger "pilot" was preparing to take off, when his simian brain overloaded, and fired a missile instead.

https://youtu.be/a3dqO6esD-4

5 niggers died in an explosion after a fighter jet "accidentally" fired a missile straight into a house, obliterating it. 3 niglets were among those killed near a Chad military base when the projectile was ejected from a Russian Su-25 fighter jet, owned by the Chadian Air Force.

The warhead went into the home of Chadian army boss, Mahamat Saleh Arim, causing a violent explosion. According to defence reporters, it narrowly missed French soldiers stationed nearby, after first hitting a fuel tank.

https://www.aerotime.aero/clement.charpentreau/24831-chadian-su-25-mistakenly-fires-missile-at-airport-5-dead-video

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11440289/rocket-accidentally-fires-fighter-jet-killing-five-destroying-house/

Bottle_of_Hate
06-08-2020, 08:02 AM
I don’t know about Russian planes. On us planes it is next to impossible to accidentally fire a missile. My guess is the nigger was asked for child support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Planet of the Apes
06-08-2020, 02:32 PM
I don’t know about Russian planes. On US planes it is next to impossible to accidentally fire a missile. My guess is the nigger was asked for child support.

Su-25 is a very old Soviet jet. It has a very simple, uncomplicated cockpit (just some buttons and a few analogue dials). It's nothing compared to advanced fighter jets like F-22 or F-35 which have high-tech systems.

The nigger probably saw the word "cockpit" next to one of the buttons and he mistook it for "cock put" and tried to muhdik the missile handle.

:muhdick

Bottle_of_Hate
06-08-2020, 07:13 PM
Su-25 is a very old Soviet jet. It has a very simple, uncomplicated cockpit (just some buttons and a few analogue dials). It's nothing compared to advanced fighter jets like F-22 or F-35 which have high-tech systems.

The nigger probably saw the word "cockpit" next to one of the buttons and he mistook it for "cock put" and tried to muhdik the missile handle.

:muhdick

True But I have been in American planes that are 50 years old and they have red guard arming switches, red guarded fire button, a weight on wheels sensor, a ground air sensor, and a ground power sensor. Age is no excuse for shitty Russian engineering and stupid niggers that probably nigger rigged it.

IseDaDiva
06-09-2020, 10:36 AM
Niggers have yet to master the car.

tweakstick
06-10-2020, 08:37 AM
True But I have been in American planes that are 50 years old and they have red guard arming switches, red guarded fire button, a weight on wheels sensor, a ground air sensor, and a ground power sensor. Age is no excuse for shitty Russian engineering and stupid niggers that probably nigger rigged it.

I've seen some russian engineering in my past schooling. When it comes to warfighting, they do keep it simple but the number one rule with them is make them fight hard, long and repeat. American engineers design a plane with a micrometer to build technological wonders - Russians use a sledgehammer to build flying tanks. They train like they fight. FOD walkdowns are unknown to them because battle airfields will have crash debris - so why wouldn't training airfields have the same. This is just one example of how they think. They certainly wouldn't want to skip anything that would jeopardize the mission. The pilot maybe - but not the bombs on target.

I would be willing to bet the engineering had nothing to do with this. I'm sure it was nigger rigged, probably to make some annoying buzzer shut up instead of finding why it was making that noise.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-10-2020, 01:30 PM
All I needed to make me smile today was "... 3 niglets were among those killed...".

Chimp Detester
06-10-2020, 08:32 PM
Niggers beeze experts in flight, gnomesayin?

azmarlin39a
06-21-2020, 02:20 PM
We had a white nigger do a rocket launch on an aircraft carrier. John McCain.