PDA

View Full Version : OMG. Now my local grocer/pharmacist wants me to give to niggers

IseDaDiva
06-07-2020, 06:28 PM
Black people should not have to live with this fear. And they should never have to die as tragically as George Floyd died. And those who came before him. And even after him.

Got this email from "Optimum", a points thing for grocery stores/pharmacies, whining about this poor good boy Floyd nigger, even though I'm in Canada. I went to the donation page, but they didn't approve of my contribution to fight racism.

Sorry, niggers. Zero is as high I'm willing to go, only because I can't put a minus number.

Frank
06-07-2020, 06:32 PM
This shit is getting out of hand. Have we not as a nation donated enough to these do-nothing, lazy, violent, shit-skins? They are like a cancer on the earth.

IseDaDiva
06-07-2020, 06:39 PM
This shit is getting out of hand. Have we not as a nation donated enough to these do-nothing, lazy, violent, shit-skins? They are like a cancer on the earth.

The niggers here are nearly all imported Jamaicoon criminal gangs and savage, feral Haitians. I should donate for them? I would donate only to send them all back to the putrid hell holes that spawned them.

By the way, been meaning to comment on your avatar. Frank Burns and Margaret Houlihan's romance was one of the best things ever on TV. :lol And no coal burning or oil drilling!

DaveInTexas
06-07-2020, 06:54 PM

We could give them 100 trillion dollars, and they'll just bitch for more

Frank
06-07-2020, 06:59 PM
The niggers here are nearly all imported Jamaicoon criminal gangs and savage, feral Haitians. I should donate for them? I would donate only to send them all back to the putrid hell holes that spawned them.

By the way, been meaning to comment on your avatar. Frank Burns and Margaret Houlihan's romance was one of the best things ever on TV. :lol And no coal burning or oil drilling!

AKA Hot Lips. :lol

IseDaDiva
06-07-2020, 07:27 PM
AKA Hot Lips. :lol

:lol

"I thought YOU were Frank's bag, Margaret."

R.I.P. Larry Linville.