PDA

View Full Version : Tropical Storm Cristobal

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 05:13 PM
I wonder if the storm will encourage more chimping in the Gulf Coast states? Not that niggers need much of an excuse.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-07-2020, 06:20 PM
We can be certain niggers will use it as an opportunity to loot more. Then the niggers who have no insurance will blame Trump for not spending trillions on repairing their heaps of shit or giving them million dollar mansions as replacments.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-07-2020, 06:33 PM
Dozens (hopefully more...) of niggers will likely drown in the flooding caused by the storm.

You know, because water beez all rayciss an sheeeit!

Bottle_of_Hate
06-07-2020, 06:46 PM
We should start naming all the storms after niggers who have caused riots.

DaveInTexas
06-07-2020, 06:49 PM
I love how the niggers tried to personally blame GWB for Katrina, as if he had a secret weather-machine in the White House basement

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 06:51 PM
There was already Hurricane Floyd!

DaveInTexas
06-07-2020, 06:51 PM
I wonder if the storm will encourage more chimping in the Gulf Coast states? Not that niggers need much of an excuse.

Like you said, those ghetto chimps don't need an excuse. They already have their 'looting bags' ready

Bottle_of_Hate
06-07-2020, 07:00 PM
I love how the niggers tried to personally blame GWB for Katrina, as if he had a secret weather-machine in the White House basement

Remember them claiming white people had destroyed the levees to keep the white parts of town dry? To drive niggers out? Even though some of the richest neighborhoods were also destroyed. Niggers and democrats want to push blame on everyone even when it is THEM in charge. Never accept responsibility. Always make up ridiculous nonsense to justify their own failures.

Frank
06-07-2020, 08:05 PM
Please don't wipe out New Orleans! We don't need another influx of niggers from LA here in Texas.

tweakstick
06-07-2020, 08:09 PM
Sadly, the storm was a nothing burger. Not one story of a single rockfish as of yet. We didn't even get an inch of rain here. I'm pretty sure it takes from two to three inches to drown a nigger depending on it's size and whether or not it is passed out.

DaveInTexas
06-07-2020, 08:09 PM
Please don't wipe out New Orleans! We don't need another influx of niggers from LA here in Texas.

Oh ain't that the truth... but then if it sunk Houston, maybe all those apes in NiggerTown will go to Louisiana

Frank
06-07-2020, 08:36 PM
Oh ain't that the truth... but then if it sunk Houston, maybe all those apes in NiggerTown will go to Louisiana

I'm sure you remember when Harvey rolled into the Texas coast and flooded the shit out of Houston, well a boat load of those Houston niggers migrated north and settled in the DFW area. They are worse than fire ants, when times get hard they just up and migrate somewhere else instead of staying put and trying to rebuild. Niggers are leeches that jump from one host that is bled dry to another they can siphon dry and then to the next... on and on and on.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 08:48 PM
Unfortunately we are overwhelmed with niggers here in the Baltimore Metropolitan Area. Luckily my neighborhood seems to keep them at arms length (a few miles away).

DaveInTexas
06-07-2020, 09:01 PM
I'm sure you remember when Harvey rolled into the Texas coast and flooded the shit out of Houston, well a boat load of those Houston niggers migrated north and settled in the DFW area. They are worse than fire ants, when times get hard they just up and migrate somewhere else instead of staying put and trying to rebuild. Niggers are leeches that jump from one host that is bled dry to another they can siphon dry and then to the next... on and on and on.

Yeah, forgot about that shitstorm

YT Rules
06-07-2020, 10:15 PM
Niggers would come all the way down from Coonada for the gibs.

tweakstick
06-08-2020, 12:45 AM

Please don't wipe out Houston, we don't need anymore in New Orleans!

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-08-2020, 07:14 PM
I'm pretty sure it takes from two to three inches to drown a nigger depending on it's size and whether or not it is passed out.

LMMFLWAO!

I truly believe a nigger could drown just looking at a photo of water. :lmao

Bottle_of_Hate
06-08-2020, 07:21 PM
LMMFLWAO!

I truly believe a nigger could drown just looking at a photo of water. :lmao

Remember that NBA nigger that went full CAT 5 when he had water tossed on him? He probably thought he was about to drown.

I believe this is why you never see nigger chimping out in the rain either. It scares the living shit out of them.

Unregistered
01-10-2021, 09:49 AM
I remember seeing a statement regarding Katrina that went something like this: Whoever founded a city 25 feet below sea level and filled it with niggers was a freakin' genius!

Coon Club Road
01-10-2021, 04:01 PM
remember them claiming white people had destroyed the levees to keep the white parts of town dry? To drive niggers out?

Great idea!