PDA

View Full Version : The Discovery Network bends a knee to the american nigger

Frank
06-07-2020, 02:14 PM
What the hell Discovery?! Has the entire country gone insane due to one niggers deletion at the hands of law enforcement?

OPRAH WINFREY HOSTS IN-DEPTH, TWO-NIGHT CONVERSATION WITH BLACK THOUGHT LEADERS, ACTIVISTS AND ARTISTS FOR ‘OWN SPOTLIGHT: WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?’ SPECIAL TO SIMULCAST JUNE 9 AND 10 AT 9 PM ET/PT ON OWN AND ACROSS DISCOVERY’S 18 OTHER U.S. NETWORKS

Special Features Ava DuVernay, Stacey Abrams, Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, Nikole Hannah-Jones, Rashad Robinson, Ibram Kendi, Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II, Jennifer Eberhardt, David Oyelowo and Charles M. Blow

Special Will Be Available Across Discovery’s Global Platforms In More Than 200 Countries and Territories

https://corporate.discovery.com/discovery-newsroom/oprah-winfrey-hosts-in-depth-two-night-conversation-with-black-thought-leaders-activists-and-artists-for-own-spotlight-where-do-we-go-from-here-special-to-simulcast-june-9-and-1/

Bottle_of_Hate
06-07-2020, 06:51 PM
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?’

Back to Africa sounds good.

Frank
06-07-2020, 07:08 PM
Back to Africa sounds good.

I agree with that 100%

If you have not seen the commercial they are running, it also asks "What do we demand?" Like most Americans give a fuck what the niggers demand.

IseDaDiva
06-07-2020, 08:12 PM
Someone needs to shove an extra-large Krispy Kreme down the throat of that sow, Orca, to make her shut up.

All the niggers want rights, but no responsibility. Why doesn't Orca interview a bunch of Chicago niggers and ax them why they're batwinging each other in record numbers?

DaveInTexas
06-07-2020, 08:27 PM
Someone needs to shove an extra-large Krispy Kreme down the throat of that sow, Orca, to make her shut up.

All the niggers want rights, but no responsibility. Why doesn't Orca interview a bunch of Chicago niggers and ax them why they're batwinging each other in record numbers?

Orca. LOL I love that. From here on out, I dubb her Ocra WimpFry

Frank
06-07-2020, 08:52 PM

This right here is the truth! I want everything whitey has worked their ass off for but I don't want to have to do anything. Look at the ghettos and neighborhoods that humans built and developed, when the niggers moved in and the humans left they wrecked it. Zero desire to upkeep the area and buildings/homes, they just let it fall into squalor and wonder why they live in a shit hole.

DaveInTexas
06-07-2020, 09:49 PM
This right here is the truth! I want everything whitey has worked their ass off for but I don't want to have to do anything. Look at the ghettos and neighborhoods that humans built and developed, when the niggers moved in and the humans left they wrecked it. Zero desire to upkeep the area and buildings/homes, they just let it fall into squalor and wonder why they live in a shit hole.

And that's the honest truth of it all. The greatest civilization and empires were erected by Whites. The Roman Empire gave us the foundation of modern-day law, the Greek Empire laid out the foundation of some of the greatest works of art and literature the world will ever know.

The British Empire brought trade and laws of civility all around the world

The nigger, on the other hand, only knows how to destroy, break, and kill. Their entire continent is one big mess, with basically no infrastructure of any kind. It is the same as it was 5,000 years ago

Despite the fact that the United States has sent trillions of dollars in financial aid, food/medicine, all they do is bitch for more

Fuck the ungrateful apes

IseDaDiva
06-07-2020, 09:54 PM
And that's the honest truth of it all. The greatest civilization and empires were erected by Whites. The Roman Empire gave us the foundation of modern-day law, the Greek Empire laid out the foundation of some of the greatest works of art and literature the world will ever know.

The British Empire brought trade and laws of civility all around the world

The nigger, on the other hand, only knows how to destroy, break, and kill. Their entire continent is one big mess, with basically no infrastructure of any kind. It is the same as it was 5,000 years ago

Despite the fact that the United States has sent trillions of dollars in financial aid, food/medicine, all they do is bitch for more

Fuck the ungrateful apes

That's for sure.

https://i.imgur.com/meqck7I.jpg

Planet of the Apes
06-08-2020, 08:15 AM

Orca WangzFry sounds more accurate

Planet of the Apes
06-08-2020, 08:19 AM
OPRAH WINFREY HOSTS IN-DEPTH, TWO-NIGHT CONVERSATION WITH BLA*K THOUGHT LEADERS

Nigger Thought Leaders! :lmao Oxymoron of the century!

Frank
06-09-2020, 09:18 PM

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-11-2020, 05:43 PM

I've been referring to that uppity sow as "Orcah" for 20 years :lol

tweakstick
06-11-2020, 10:02 PM
That gigundo nigger had every cable channel slurping at her nasty fat ass last night. The wife was so pissed she damn near ripped the shower curtain off while I was taking a shower to tell me about it. This sow was even on HGTV with her "special." Just what the hell does a dayed nigger have to do with home renovations?

Frank
06-11-2020, 11:40 PM
That gigundo nigger had every cable channel slurping at her nasty fat ass last night. The wife was so pissed she damn near ripped the shower curtain off while I was taking a shower to tell me about it. This sow was even on HGTV with her "special." Just what the hell does a dayed nigger have to do with home renovations?

She was on all 17 Discovery run channels for two nights with her nigger town hall echo chamber. HGTV - Food Network - Great American Country - Motortrend - DIY - etc. I was just as pissed as your wife.