PDA

View Full Version : Libtards angry that Europe and U.S. don't want niglet terrorists

Planet of the Apes
06-07-2020, 10:21 AM
Typical deluded, ignorant, and loudmouth Starbucks libtard "journalist":

The "children" are living in squalid camps lacking schools, health care and clean water, and where disease and "jihadist ideology" are rampant.

As about 900 "children" languish in fetid, disease-ridden camps in northeastern Syria, the Western states their parents "hail from" have insisted they cannot take them back.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/world/middleeast/isis-children-syria-camps.html

Hey Mr. Wannabe Sandnigger (Ben Hubbard),

1- Those are not "children", but half-grown sandniggers. 2- There is no such thing as "jihadist ideology". It's called ISLAM, which itself is simply a product of sandnigger mind. No need for new neologisms in order to protect the "reputation" of your vicious Muslim pets. 3- None of my damn business that bunch of mini sandnigger demons don't have clean water. This planet would be a much better place if they didn't exist in the first place. I'm not going to waste my hard-earned money and resources on the number 2 enemies of human children (number 1 being the niglets) 4- Those sandniggers' breeders don't "hail from" from "Western" states. They are sandniggers who have invaded our lands from their shitholes.

Planet of the Apes
06-07-2020, 11:38 AM
We are FULL here in the USA - NO Vacancy

Perhaps we can ship a few millions of our niggers to Syria for "cultural enrichment"

DaveInTexas
06-07-2020, 11:44 AM
Typical deluded, ignorant, and loudmouth Starbucks libtard "journalist":

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/world/middleeast/isis-children-syria-camps.html

Hey Mr. Wannabe Sandnigger (Ben Hubbard),

1- Those are not "children", but half-grown sandniggers. 2- There is no such thing as "jihadist ideology". It's called ISLAM, which itself is simply a product of sandnigger mind. No need for new neologisms in order to protect the "reputation" of your vicious Muslim pets. 3- None of my damn business that bunch of mini sandnigger demons don't have clean water. This planet would be a much better place if they didn't exist in the first place. I'm not going to waste my hard-earned money and resources on the number 2 enemies of human children (number 1 being the niglets) 4- Those sandniggers' breeders don't "hail from" from "Western" states. They are sandniggers who have invaded our lands from their shitholes.

Let the camel-fuckers and niggers into YOUR home, then. Just keep them out of MINE

Bottle_of_Hate
06-07-2020, 12:37 PM
Perhaps we can ship a few millions of our niggers to Syria for "cultural enrichment"

Holy shit that would be awesome if there was an arcade version.

Planet of the Apes
06-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Holy shit that would be awesome if there was an arcade version.

This game is called 'Slave Tetris', which caused a lot of chimping among libtard :niggerlovers upon its release

https://www.pcgamer.com/slave-tetris-cut-from-playing-history-2slave-trade-after-backlash/

Bottle_of_Hate
06-07-2020, 05:37 PM
Yea I found it on Steam. I was hoping for a stand alone we could add to Chimpout arcade.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-07-2020, 05:56 PM
I found it to on steam but they want you to pay them to be able to play it.

All I want is the Flash/SWF file, then we could post it to the Arcade.

The one on steam has the Slave Tetris removed either way. It was only $2 and I was going to buy it just for the Slave Tetris :lol.

Frank
06-07-2020, 06:26 PM
I found it to on steam but they want you to pay them to be able to play it.

All I want is the Flash/SWF file, then we could post it to the Arcade.

There's an arcade here??

Edit: Never mind, I found it. Has been right in front of my face the whole time. Doh!