PDA

View Full Version : Criminal past of George Floyd

Buck Simian
06-06-2020, 11:29 PM
No, i do not have it. But i know it exists online. I know the nigger has a extensive criminal background and served many years in prison. One case in particular it was part of a gang of niggers that did a home invasion and he personally held a gun to a pregnant womans belly. All of this info is quickly being erased from the internet. Scrubbed to keep the name of Saint Floyd pure. I saw all of this stuff several days ago, and now this evening i look and look and its gone. The websites where i read it are gone. Does anyone have any links which document this niggers background? And i mean reliable links, legitimate facts, stuff that can not be disputed. We need to keep this information at hand where it is easily available and out there for the world to see. So that we can shove it in the faces of the nigger loving liberals who act like George Floyd was some sort of martyr.

Frank
06-06-2020, 11:37 PM

Aussie Chimper
06-06-2020, 11:50 PM

Aussie Chimper
06-07-2020, 12:33 AM

https://greatgameindia.com/george-floyd-criminal/

Chimpout
06-07-2020, 04:54 AM
Some of my "friends" are making him out to be a martyr. So I've just linked them to his criminal past

They are telling me its all made up by white people with privilege. One who has come out as a coal burner has said it could be her next.

I'm glad this coal burner knows its place.

Mentat of House Atreides
06-07-2020, 07:45 AM
Floyd was a vicious criminal and got what it deserved!

CoonsЯus
06-07-2020, 09:01 AM
niggers do love their worthless heroes.....Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, and the plethora of useless ball throwing coons that have not changed civilization for the better.

Groid_Rage
06-07-2020, 09:58 AM
He was a true pillar of the coonmunity. :gorilla

Bottle_of_Hate
06-07-2020, 10:13 PM
I'm shocked to see such a long criminal history. Shocked I tell you... :rolleyes:

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-07-2020, 11:14 PM
Good work, Aussie! I was aware of nigger Floyd's non-stop criminal past -- and God knows what atrocities that goddamn non-Human committed as a niglet and teenaper, so I for one, am glad its life-long crime spree has finally ended.

tweakstick
06-08-2020, 12:15 AM
If I'm reading that right, those were only the convictions in Harris County alone. That would of course not include dropped charges due to lack of evidence, dayed witnesses, etc. I would be curious to see what this career thug's entire sheet would look like for every arrest including it's juvenile records. I'm sure the list would be at least doubled.

Rape Ape
06-08-2020, 01:16 AM
Curious George Groid, a NIGGER CRIMINAL?
I'm shocked! Oh lawdy! Ah gots da vapahs! :lmao

tweakstick
06-08-2020, 02:58 PM
Something else just struck me about this case. Why the hell wasn't this ape caged since the mid 2000's when it held the pregnant woman at gunpoint for a robbery? It may have been a sow (I can't recall the particulars) but as far as the law goes, three strikes and you are out in Texas since 1952!:bat

Sandy
06-09-2020, 10:46 AM
If I'm reading that right, those were only the convictions in Harris County alone. That would of course not include dropped charges due to lack of evidence, dayed witnesses, etc. I would be curious to see what this career thug's entire sheet would look like for every arrest including it's juvenile records. I'm sure the list would be at least doubled.

Include niggers that won't snitch on each other (because they want street revenge sooner or later), and that makes the list 10x longer.

Something else just struck me about this case. Why the hell wasn't this ape caged since the mid 2000's when it held the pregnant woman at gunpoint for a robbery? It may have been a sow (I can't recall the particulars) but as far as the law goes, three strikes and you are out in Texas since 1952!:bat

I don't know, but if a nigger gets off that lightly in Texas, think of how much worse it is in libtard states.

There are so many lies about that nigger, it's sickening.

The rest of the country knows George Floyd from several minutes of cell phone footage captured during his final hours. But in Houston’s Third Ward, they know Floyd for how he lived for decades—a mentor to a generation of young men and a “person of peace” ushering ministries into the area.

Before moving to Minneapolis for a job opportunity through a Christian work program, the 46-year-old spent almost his entire life in the historically black Third Ward, where he was called “Big Floyd” and regarded as an “OG,” a de-facto community leader and elder statesmen, his ministry partners say.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2020/may/george-floyd-ministry-houston-third-ward-church.html

The truth:

George Floyd moved to Minnesota to start a new life shortly after being released from prison in Texas, but his pursuit of a better life ended tragically when he died during a violent arrest, according to court records obtained by DailyMail.com.

The 46-year-old moved to the city in 2014 and worked as a bouncer at a local restaurant, leaving behind his past in the Houston area.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8366533/George-Floyd-moved-Minneapolis-start-new-life-released-prison-Texas.html

More lies:

The 46-year-old was born in North Carolina and lived in Houston, Texas, when he was younger but moved to Minneapolis several years ago to find work, according to his lifelong friend, Christopher Harris.

He was known to loved ones as "Big Floyd" and was the father to a six-year-old daughter who lives in Houston with her mother, Roxie Washington.

Ms Washington told the Houston Chronicle he was a good father while they were raising their daughter, Gianna, together.

According to Ms Washington, he did not finish school and began making music with a hip-hop group called the Screwed Up Click.

After he struggled to find work in Houston, he left the city for Minneapolis.

https://news.sky.com/story/who-was-george-floyd-the-gentle-giant-who-loved-his-hugs-11997206

The buck was a good pappy while it wasn't in prison. And guess what, it had a mudshark (who's lucky the police made the nigger good before it made her good).

IseDaDiva
06-09-2020, 06:19 PM
All afternoon today, the state funeral of this pillar of society, this great man, this nigger whose devasting loss to humanity is uncalculated, pre-empted everything else. We had niggers speechifying in mangled English, we had niggers shucking and jiving and twerking, we had hypocritical YT libtard phonies looking suitably aggrieved - it all just brought tears to my eyes. Oh, poor felon George (or Floyd or whatever name it used) - we hardly knew ye!

Master Sergeant
06-09-2020, 07:37 PM
He tried to outrun his inner chimp and lost. He was your garden variety street nigger who contributed nothing to society now society has to pay out millions directly in nigger lotto to the immediate family not to mention the nationwide property damage caused in it's name.

haywood
06-09-2020, 08:45 PM
No, i do not have it. But i know it exists online. I know the nigger has a extensive criminal background and served many years in prison. One case in particular it was part of a gang of niggers that did a home invasion and he personally held a gun to a pregnant womans belly. All of this info is quickly being erased from the internet. Scrubbed to keep the name of Saint Floyd pure. I saw all of this stuff several days ago, and now this evening i look and look and its gone. The websites where i read it are gone. Does anyone have any links which document this niggers background? And i mean reliable links, legitimate facts, stuff that can not be disputed. We need to keep this information at hand where it is easily available and out there for the world to see. So that we can shove it in the faces of the nigger loving liberals who act like George Floyd was some sort of martyr.

Just like with tampon martin and 6 foot fo' 292 lb.nigger Michael brown, same sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, different day.

Chimp Detester
06-09-2020, 09:24 PM
Hopefully another rap sheet covering the time this sub-cockroach mega-turd "son of Ohomo" lived in Minnesota will show up. I cannot believe the TNB crimminigger ape-tivity stopped by moving to a colder climate.

IseDaDiva
06-10-2020, 02:31 PM
His mammy - single mammy of course - is named Larcenia Floyd. :lol

Sandy
06-10-2020, 07:38 PM

Sandy
06-10-2020, 07:43 PM
His mammy - single mammy of course - is named Larcenia Floyd. :lol

Check out this slobbering over the nigger. Now having a long history of violent crime is called "complicated."

For George Floyd, a complicated life and a notorious death

Larcenia Floyd invested her hopes in her son, who as a second-grader wrote that he dreamed of being a U.S. Supreme Court justice.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-floyd-complicated-life-notorious-113607990.html

Chimp Detester
06-10-2020, 07:51 PM
:rofl

Its despicable mammy-sow was called Larcenia (Larceny is a crime, right?) and its mega-turd brother Philonise Floyd (I believe it should be pronounced Felonious) I wonder what Saint Floyd's other shit-beast crimminigger siblings are called? Perhaps Pimp-onious, Whore-anus and Miss Demeanerius.

IseDaDiva
06-10-2020, 10:05 PM

Its despicable mammy-sow was called Larcenia (Larceny is a crime, right?) and its mega-turd brother Philonise Floyd (I believe it should be pronounced Felonious) I wonder what Saint Floyd's other shit-beast crimminigger siblings are called? Perhaps Pimp-onious, Whore-anus and Miss Demeanerius.

We may as well laugh or we're going to cry over "2020 - the Year Niggers Ruled the Earth."

LeeRoy Jenkums
06-11-2020, 01:31 PM

Check out this slobbering over the nigger. Now having a long history of violent crime is called "complicated."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-floyd-complicated-life-notorious-113607990.html

His mammy's name is Larceny?

LeeRoy Jenkums
06-11-2020, 01:32 PM

Ahrmaud Rarbery?