PDA

View Full Version : Nigger "economist" demand more money to bring them up to standard!

Cat fur allergic
06-06-2020, 10:20 PM
The only way to truly solve the race problem in America is to narrow the wealth gap, black economists say

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/fb34b46b-1389-3be6-ab6d-e0420a02fd3f/the-only-way-to-truly-solve.html

Bottle_of_Hate
06-06-2020, 10:29 PM
Just put the cash in here. The effect will be the same.

:dfire

Frank
06-06-2020, 11:45 PM
The only way to truly solve the race problem is load all the niggers up and ship them back to Apefrica.

America was not founded to be a nigger fuxated shithole. Yet that is what it has become. Our Founding Fathers fucked us by bringing the savage nigger here. Now we are having to sleep in that filthy bed.

tweakstick
06-07-2020, 02:25 AM
Just put the cash in here. The effect will be the same.

:dfire

:rofl:rofl:rofl

HOLY SHIT!!
That gif has EVERYTHING - Dumpster fire, flood, passing a RWB thrift stow, and floating down Highway 51 south! HW51 goes from just outside of NOLA right up thru my hometown and then all the way thru IL. From the TN side down to LA, it is mid to deep south and runs along the MS river. Anywhere along the river is pretty much the historic nigger plague ground zero as these areas were where the farms and plantations were.

That pic sums it up perfectly.

DaveInTexas
06-07-2020, 12:08 PM
Or as my dad told me when I asked for money: Get a job

Ignatow
06-07-2020, 02:02 PM
This entitlement is the essence of BLM. They want equality, even being with white wimminz, without having to work for it.

Reparations is their first big official step. But that's hopefully in check. They complain Congress came up with money for everyone for corona help, so they can also be given reparations. Too bad niggers, most of us are tired of gibs to your kind.

IseDaDiva
06-07-2020, 06:17 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/fb34b46b-1389-3be6-ab6d-e0420a02fd3f/the-only-way-to-truly-solve.html

And how do we "narrow the wealth gap"? By giving everything we worked for all our lives to niggers?

Put another way, the typical black household remains poorer than 80% of white households.

No one has a clue why that is? If I spent my life doing drugs, collecting welfare, buying weaves, living on Sec8 and shitting out niglets from the time I was 15, I wouldn't expect to have any wealth. So niggers can do all that and still demand money? They should be rewarded for parasitizing hard-working humans?

ETA: All the comments I read were very anti-nigger handout.