PDA

View Full Version : TDS is real, and the rioters have it

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 08:19 PM
'Trump Derangement Syndrome': Is it real?

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/trump-derangement-syndrome-it-real

“The presidency of Donald Trump has affected my mental health,” Fred Robbins from New Jersey tells Just The News. “I have cut back on watching and reading news articles because anything about Trump is upsetting."

Robbins is ready to do just about anything to make sure this president is removed from office. “I'd crawl across broken glass and vote for a tuna fish sandwich over Trump,” Robbins says.

Trump supporters view such sentiments as extreme, unhinged — tantamount almost to alien possession. Often, they write it off to what they call “Trump Derangement Syndrome,” or TDS.

While you won’t find "Trump Derangement Syndrome" in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), that doesn’t mean there isn’t an underlying validity to it.

“Just because it's not in DSM, it doesn't mean it's not a real mental condition,” Dr. Rob Whitley tells Just The News. Whitley, who has published over 100 papers in the field of social psychiatry, points out that the conditions of burnout and nervous breakdowns aren’t official mental disorders either, but they exist.

“We have many cases throughout history of certain psychological phenomena really debilitating people and making their life difficult but not being officially recognized as a mental disorder,” Whitley explains. “So it's important to keep an open mind about what is and what isn't a mental disorder.”

https://i.imgur.com/wcF2cx5.png

Bottle_of_Hate
06-06-2020, 08:46 PM
It abosulutly is real. I was at a buddies house last night with some other friends playing darts and drinking. His wife is one of those people with severe TDS. She is not a total liberal tard but she has been brainwashed by TDS. One of those people who proclaims that he is eveil and when you ask why they have no answer or can only parrot what the MSM has been saying. Won't listen to facts.

Trump is his own enemy as much as he is the left though. Mainly because he came from the left. He has a severe "ME" problem that is inhenent to liberals. If he could stay off twitter the left would have no ammo beyond "duh, orange man bad".

DaveInTexas
06-06-2020, 09:03 PM
Yep, it's real and they are losing their collective minds.

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 11:35 PM
Really? They’re sure it isn’t a side effect of another syndrome? Liberalcuckitis?
What about those suffering from negro fatigue? Those entitled fucks think the whole world should stop for their trump cuck syndrome.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 02:27 AM
What really confuses me, and I'm noticing a lot of people with TDS discussing this, is the possible disbandment of police forces, especially in Minneapolis.

Do they REALLY want to go back to the days when vigilantes would lynch criminals because there was no legal system in place?

Crime doesn't stop just because the police aren't there to arrest people.

And in some states, the law abiding citizens aren't allowed to go out and purchase guns, which means that only criminals would have guns. This makes the idea of getting rid of the police even worse.

Even some countries with draconian anti-gun laws still have to deal with gun crime.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-07-2020, 12:27 PM
What really confuses me, and I'm noticing a lot of people with TDS discussing this, is the possible disbandment of police forces, especially in Minneapolis.

Do they REALLY want to go back to the days when vigilantes would lynch criminals because there was no legal system in place?

Crime doesn't stop just because the police aren't there to arrest people.

And in some states, the law abiding citizens aren't allowed to go out and purchase guns, which means that only criminals would have guns. This makes the idea of getting rid of the police even worse.

Even some countries with draconian anti-gun laws still have to deal with gun crime.

I am not aware of any states you can't buy a gun. Most liberal states make you jump through a lot of hoops. Not surprisingly the states with cities that have the most gun control have the most gun crime. Ironically they are all democrat run and LOADED with niggers. But guns and white republicans are the problem... This is the end goal of the left. To make you completely defenseless and completely dependent on them. However they depend on niggers just as much as niggers depend on them. It is why they pretend to care. They NEED the nigger vote.