PDA

View Full Version : NFL comes out to support BLM and condemns police.

Cat fur allergic
06-05-2020, 07:51 PM
We, the NFL, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of Black People. We, the NFL, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the NFL, believe Black Lives Matter. #InspireChange

Any cucks still watches NFL,NBA,MBL are nothing more than nigger lovers. Willingly throw their daughters to be raped by niggers.\

https://twitter.com/NFL

Frank
06-05-2020, 08:02 PM
Been seeing this on our local t.v. station, some shit about the Dallas Cowboys and diversity. Can't really tell you what it's exactly about because I just tuned it out. Anyhow, I stopped watching the Nigger Football League years ago. I only watch the NHL or motor sports where niggers so far haven't infiltrated.

DaveInTexas
06-06-2020, 08:46 AM
I love hockey, played it in junior high and high school

I've always loved hockey. Never was a Nigger Football League/National Felon League fan

On a side note, years back WWE (WWF back in those days) had a PPV here in Dallas I went to (this was during Edge/Christian's 'heel' run) and Edge said 'Your Dallas Stars are not repeat champions and your Dallas Cowboys ARE repeat offenders

And I thought to myself 'Well, you're not wrong'

anti_nig
06-06-2020, 08:13 PM
Personally I don't have much use for watching sports of any variety. I certainly have no time for the Nigger Felon League.

Ignatow
06-07-2020, 02:59 AM
Niggers and their enablers are getting bolder by the day. They want change, B U T they don't want dialog. They shut down and vilify opposing viewpoints, and publicly attack and chastise those who are availing of their 1st Amendment right.

All I hear is BLM, white privilege, racists, we striking back, shut up whiteys, more funding for black interests, waah waah.

So no dialogue, no communication, no progress. And their demands are outlandish anyway. No logic at all. They cannot understand two wrongs don't make a right.

I doubt anyone in their right mind would want to live equally with criminals and violent savages. Oh yeah, they say they own the word nigger, and only they can say it.

Most important thing: niggers are ungrateful bastards. They will try to take everything you have, demand coddling, and yet, not even a thank you. I'm not for anything that gives niggers more power. They create their problems, and I'm not fixing it for them.