PDA

View Full Version : Introduction -- I am NIGGERED OUT~!

BobbyCullari
06-05-2020, 07:23 PM
Years ago in college and a short time thereafter, I tried.
No, seriously, I really really tried!
I had nigger professors, nigger workers, nigger neighbors, a nigger doctor, and even went into business with a nigger in one of my ventures right out of college.
Without exception, the nigger ended up proving himself nothing but sub-human vermin. I gave up but held my peace through the years.
I did not want to be tortured and punished for speaking truth. Niggers have diminished IQ, low work ethic, no honor and zero attention to detail or pride in themselves. In every case, they are entitlement-minded and expect respect with continued care and support from white folks.
ENOUGH!
And now, once again, the niggers are rioting and looting in these wussie, democrat shit-hole cities.
Of course, they'll expect federal money. Maxine Waters is the very epitome of nigger.
https://scontent.fphl2-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/101753948_202279797894412_2914832974180888505_n.jp g?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_oc=AQm9wxgo9KtifvuVjnSczC4z1S0L2Ra0xB3rxeqnspa BXZZDsFEe7qCRhvn0ijP9O9s&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-3.fna&oh=9e31de14a564f23c21ed550dddf82e6e&oe=5EFEF294
Anyway, I am niggered out. That means from henceforth, I shall have nothing to do with any niggers. I live in a community 97.6% white, and we have low crime, peace and respect among neighbors and general happiness that is spoiled any time niggers invade.
Our nation is doomed! At least I can shield myself, but my 5 kids will need to find their own ways through all this absurdity.
Niggers are not fully human. They're animals, and any time I see one, I wonder if that creature will attack. I hope one does! Sorry...
They're a race without value.
OK, that's my rant.

NiggerHater
06-05-2020, 07:25 PM
Bobby, welcome to the site...glad you saw the light...:thumb

Frank
06-05-2020, 07:28 PM
Howdy from another new member. Look forward to reading more of your rants about the shit-skins.

DaveInTexas
06-05-2020, 07:34 PM
The niggers are the absolute scourge of the earth and am happy you came to that inalienable fact. Most humans lie to themselves, even at their own detriment about the niggers, out of fear of being society outcast.

I'm proud of you for refusing to lie to yourself and for not worshiping at the church of political correctness

Anon6891
06-05-2020, 07:34 PM
:avoid Welcome. New member here also

Nigr_smell
06-05-2020, 07:57 PM
Welcome, I just joined as well.

AFN_Weasel
06-05-2020, 09:01 PM
Welcome Bobby, great intro!

:welcometoco

YT Rules
06-05-2020, 09:19 PM
You are awesome, and niggers are bad.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
06-05-2020, 09:24 PM

Ignatow
06-05-2020, 10:17 PM
Welcome to Chimpout.

tweakstick
06-06-2020, 05:44 AM
I think you'll make a fine addition to our ranks.
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F8fen5LS ZcHQ5O%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Welcome to Chimpout.
:club

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-06-2020, 09:02 AM
Welcome to Chimpout! Nice intro post. Glad you're here.

haywood
06-06-2020, 09:15 AM
Years ago in college and a short time thereafter, I tried.
No, seriously, I really really tried!
I had nigger professors, nigger workers, nigger neighbors, a nigger doctor, and even went into business with a nigger in one of my ventures right out of college.
Without exception, the nigger ended up proving himself nothing but sub-human vermin. I gave up but held my peace through the years.
I did not want to be tortured and punished for speaking truth. Niggers have diminished IQ, low work ethic, no honor and zero attention to detail or pride in themselves. In every case, they are entitlement-minded and expect respect with continued care and support from white folks.
ENOUGH!
And now, once again, the niggers are rioting and looting in these wussie, democrat shit-hole cities.
Of course, they'll expect federal money. Maxine Waters is the very epitome of nigger.
https://scontent.fphl2-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/101753948_202279797894412_2914832974180888505_n.jp g?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_oc=AQm9wxgo9KtifvuVjnSczC4z1S0L2Ra0xB3rxeqnspa BXZZDsFEe7qCRhvn0ijP9O9s&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-3.fna&oh=9e31de14a564f23c21ed550dddf82e6e&oe=5EFEF294
Anyway, I am niggered out. That means from henceforth, I shall have nothing to do with any niggers. I live in a community 97.6% white, and we have low crime, peace and respect among neighbors and general happiness that is spoiled any time niggers invade.
Our nation is doomed! At least I can shield myself, but my 5 kids will need to find their own ways through all this absurdity.
Niggers are not fully human. They're animals, and any time I see one, I wonder if that creature will attack. I hope one does! Sorry...
They're a race without value.
OK, that's my rant.

Welcome!!

Bottle_of_Hate
06-06-2020, 02:56 PM
Welcome.

I suspect many more will hit the point of nigger fatigue in the comong months up to the election. It has been a long time coming. The left is doing everything it can to keep the niggers riled up so they can win the elction in November. That is what this is about and niggers are too stupid to see the leaders of the Democrat party are keeping them the slaves they so lament that they are. The brainwashed "educated" liberals are no different.

anti_nig
06-06-2020, 05:57 PM
Welcome.

I suspect many more will hit the point of nigger fatigue in the comong months up to the election. It has been a long time coming. The left is doing everything it can to keep the niggers riled up so they can win the elction in November. That is what this is about and niggers are too stupid to see the leaders of the Democrat party are keeping them the slaves they so lament that they are. The brainwashed "educated" liberals are no different.

First Welcome BobbyCullari.

I suspect that Bottle of Hate is onto something here. However, I can only see this as backfiring on the Democratic party though. If Democrats become the "Party of Rioting Niggers and Whining Communists" then anyone at least opposed to riots and communism will of natural consequence have to side with whomever is opposing them. I tried this afternoon to explain to my own mother--who is unfortunately a liberal and lies to herself about niggers constantly--that the Democrats going full 1968 again are going to lose the House, and the GOP will sweep the Senate and Trump will have a landslide victory of Reagan 1984 proportions.

It isn't just whites who have nigger exhaustion. Where I work most of the people are Latino and let me tell you they have absolutely zero time for niggers or niggershines. Asians don't seem too keen on the niggers either.

Chimp Detester
06-06-2020, 06:24 PM
My heart-felt welcome to the most-honorable new members: Bobby Cullari, Frank, Anon76891 and also Nigr_smell.

Great introductory post, Mazza Bobby Cullari! An a great portrait of the hideous America-hating sub-cockroach filthy mega-turd sheboon sowrilla Maxipad Waters.

And please do not forget this great truth:

Black lives = Fecal matter.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-08-2020, 10:34 PM
Your post isn't a "rant" at all -- it's telling the Truth!

Welcome!

Odin's balls
06-12-2020, 02:21 AM
Welcome to the fold.

IseDaDiva
06-12-2020, 03:35 PM
Hi there and welcome to one of the few places where you can know and speak the truth about niggers!

:thumbsup

Tar Remover
03-25-2021, 05:11 AM
Welcome Bobby! Niggers are sub-simian primates and Maxine Watermelon is their Monkey Queen. Let's bash some niggers! :cellblockwelcome:club

Jim Crow
03-25-2021, 06:20 AM
Welcome. And I have one correction on your post.”They are a race without value”. no my friend, they are a worthless destructive species without value.The lowest of all beasts and animals. Lower than a fucking cockroach. And more worthless and destructive than one. Nigger is not only a useless critter. It’s very counterproductive to have a nigger around.They will ruin and destroy everything you’ve worked hard for all of your life. They are very stupid,destructive and unpredictable.They really don’t belong in a society with humans. They belong in the jungles of Africa killing each other. It’s really what they do best.