PDA

View Full Version : seriously now, first it was test is racist, now grocery stores and restaurants???

Cat fur allergic
06-05-2020, 05:54 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/covert-racism-white-privilege-perpetuated-185200230.html

Covert Racism And White Privilege Are Perpetuated In Grocery Stores And Restaurants Every Day

anti_nig
06-06-2020, 07:57 PM
As a white-passing Latinx individual,

The author of this article is clearly mentally deranged. Latins like other humans only come in two flavors, male and female. So (s)he is obviously a Latino or Latina, no other combinations are possible. Also there is no such thing as white passing--unless you mean (s)he is a Castizo who has lost his Spanish language. Furthermore the term Hispanic is a linguistic designation and not a racial one.

Some grocery brands follow a list of standards communities must meet before the chain is built

Yes, like there being more paying customers than shoplifters in said community.

Goya products, rice noodles, specialty seasonings—you're likely to find it on an aisle in your grocery store labeled "International." Sometimes signage even differentiates specifically between Latino Foods, African Foods, Asian Cuisine, and so on.

Yes, because strangely, most Europeans do not eat a heavily rice based or corn based diet like Asians and Latinos do in their native countries. Also I'm not sure there is such a thing as "African Foods", I certainly know that niggers have never domesticated an animal or a crop in their Mudderland, and what farming that does occur is often a poor imitation of what they have seen humans doing. Unless one means like mud cookies or some such which I've never encountered in the grocery store.

As for restaurants I work in a Latino based one--I won't name the company obviously--the majority of our clientele are Latino. We do get the occasional nigger though--usually ones who have learned the Spanish word for "Chiggun". And we do have quite a few whites that come in on a regular basis--because they view our restaurant as a "healthier alternative" to other restaurants.

For particular marginalized communities like Black women, toiletries like hair care products are often displayed apart from their mega-brand counterparts,

You mean that these items, if they are sold at all are behind theft detouring display cases. Perhaps if niggers didn't have sticky fingers these products might not be so located. But then again I also doubt that these products were invented for or original used by niggers as the primary audience. That would mean we would have to assume that niggers have any sense of hygiene, and if anyone has ever smelled a sow up close (and I don't recommend that) then there is only two odors she should have on her person. Natural nigger shit stank or the smell of the last drug it consumed.

Although, you still face the chance of being stopped at the door to have your bags checked because you're speaking Spanish

Never seen that actually happen myself and the author provides no source of this happening else where...that being said private businesses may refuse people service for refusing to speak English.

[NPR reported]that other "back of the house" positions including dishwashers and line cooks are typically not sought out by caucasian applicants.

Maybe that is because Caucasians aren't applying for these jobs because they have other opportunities that appeal to them more. That being said I've met many white line cooks and dishwashers in my 25+ years in the restaurant industry.

And the rest of the article is mostly whining and SJW babble about microagressions, whatever that is supposed to mean. To conclude this author essentially has stated that being a human is rayciss and therefore bad. Or something. I'm not quite sure since it can't determine whether it has a dik or a coochie yet. (Though I lean toward coochie--female humans have an incredible capacity to accept all manner of bullshit if told to them by someone who has an aura of authority, like say some commie professor.)

Frank
06-06-2020, 08:07 PM
What the fuck is a "Latinx individual" ?

anti_nig
06-06-2020, 08:10 PM
What the fuck is a "Latinx individual" ?

A Latino or Latina who thinks they are "gender nonconforming". Or in simpler terms a Latin that is mentally ill.

DaveInTexas
06-06-2020, 08:13 PM
/SMDH

No, you self-entitled dingbat. It's not racism and is something anyone even in the first year of Business School will tell you: You go where your customer base is. Do you idiots stop to think WHY the 'hood has only low-level fast food joints and WalMart?

It's what the local clientele can afford.

Which is why you will never see a Whole Foods or midscale/upscale dining. They would not make any profit, because the locals could not afford to shop or eat there

Frank
06-06-2020, 08:13 PM
A Latino or Latina who thinks they are "gender nonconforming". Or in simpler terms a Latin that is mentally ill.

Oh boy... (facepalm) Thank you for the explanation, that's a new one on me.

anti_nig
06-06-2020, 08:16 PM
Oh boy... (facepalm) Thank you for the explanation, that's a new one on me.

Yeah some started using it around 2015 or so. About the time that trans-everything became an issue.