PDA

View Full Version : I hope you nigger loving whores all get diversified! I was literally stop across a protest.

Cat fur allergic
06-05-2020, 05:23 PM
Just my luck, I was 3 cars behind and bang starts a protest.

90% of the BLM protesters screaming BLM was human females college age. I was pissed. I needed to go fix some shit at my business. I yelled "go get a job you losers". lol nobody heard me but the guy in front of me. He look back and was kinda surprised I yell at them. He was a government worker driving a government car. Off course those whores were being protected by the NYPD.
rest of the protesters were cuck human males and a few niggers. I had to wait along time for them to pass by.

I was very upset stop by a bunch of nigger lovers. Anyway My parents thought I was nuts. They told me to shutup lol. I didn't care at that time. I was just fuming with anger at these human traitor females.

I was by rich liberal white area of brooklyn.

IseDaDiva
06-05-2020, 06:19 PM
These brain-dead Millenials don't know anything they didn't read on social media. I don't think there is any hope for them.

DaveInTexas
06-05-2020, 07:44 PM
Just my luck, I was 3 cars behind and bang starts a protest.

90% of the BLM protesters screaming BLM was human females college age. I was pissed. I needed to go fix some shit at my business. I yelled "go get a job you losers". lol nobody heard me but the guy in front of me. He look back and was kinda surprised I yell at them. He was a government worker driving a government car. Off course those whores were being protected by the NYPD.
rest of the protesters were cuck human males and a few niggers. I had to wait along time for them to pass by.

I was very upset stop by a bunch of nigger lovers. Anyway My parents thought I was nuts. They told me to shutup lol. I didn't care at that time. I was just fuming with anger at these human traitor females.

I was by rich liberal white area of brooklyn.

Why should they want to work, when they get paid not to

Bottle_of_Hate
06-06-2020, 03:01 AM
I was hoping to find a group. I have a nice train horn. I usually am not the dbag that rolls coal next to people on purpose but niggers aren’t human and nigger lovers aren’t people.

A nice cloud of soot after startling them would be great.

Of course it would have to be at a light as I was driving away or black lies would matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cracka Jack
06-06-2020, 03:23 AM
They fucked my plans too. Fucking useless cops had road blocks set up preventing me from getting to the shop to get tools and hardware I need to finish a project. DOXX ALL of them. Niggers, NL'er's and the cops. Fuck this nonsense.

First the retarded governor, (and yes, John Carney IS a dimwit, my family knows his from way back), shuts down all business in the shit-hole, and now this bullshit.

HonkyDevil
06-13-2020, 02:04 AM
I've been avoiding down town for this reason.