PDA

View Full Version : $13m and counting for the ape carcass of George " uh cunz breeves " Floyd

CoonsЯus
06-05-2020, 04:56 PM
Go Fund My Drug Habit has been inundated with desperate humans wishing to praise the dead ooker.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/05/george-floyd-gofundme-draws-most-donors-ever/

$13m for a dead ape. That's one expensive nig nog !!

YT Rules
06-05-2020, 05:02 PM
If the FBI was about law enforcement and not politics, GoFundMuh-Dikk, fecesbook and twatter would have been shut down a long time ago.

Frank
06-05-2020, 05:33 PM
$13 million is nuts. That worthless nigger would have never made $13 million if he lived to be 150 years old.

animal mother
06-05-2020, 06:05 PM
I hope they are getting frequent flyer miles for this ape carcass, it’s getting flown around the country like a fedex package. Just dump it into DNS and be done already.

Frank
06-05-2020, 06:28 PM
I hope they are getting frequent flyer miles for this ape carcass, it’s getting flown around the country like a fedex package. Just dump it into DNS and be done already.

Well the corona virus BS fizzled out so this is all the media and leftist have now, a dead nigger to parade around to various funerals.

DaveInTexas
06-05-2020, 07:02 PM
Well the corona virus BS fizzled out so this is all the media and leftist have now, a dead nigger to parade around to various funerals.

Speaking of which, we're told to stay at home and 'social distance', yet it's ok to stand shoulder-to-shoulder looting

Chimp Detester
06-05-2020, 07:23 PM
In the linked story, (Thanks, CoonsRus!!) please notice the filthy goodified sub-cockroach mega-turd's brother is named Philonise Floyd.

:rofl

And hopefully an alert IRS agent will soon bust the Floyd fambly for tax evasion, gnomesayin?

Black lives = Fecal matter.

tweakstick
06-06-2020, 02:24 AM
The moneez gonna be used for foon-ral, burr-yull, trabbel and grief counselin spenses related to George’s Memorial Day deff under duh knee of a crackuh azz poleese officer, the site said.

Travel and grief counseling. Lookout, Hawaii, here come the niggers. Better have some cold coat foatee fibes poured into some coconut shells when they get there!!!!!

Philonise ... ˈfēl ȯn ˈt͟hēz Feel on these.

(https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/these?pronunciation&lang=en_us&dir=t&file=this0002)
OK, mammy, we get it. Good one - unless you were just so stupid you didn't even mean to do that. Either way, only a nigger would name it's kid that!

Planet of the Apes
06-06-2020, 04:14 AM
This is why my hatred and contemt for coddlers is much greater than my hatred of their hellspawn pet beasts. Without :niggerlover s, niggers wouldn't be able to infest our lands and cause so much destruction and mayhem in the world.