PDA

View Full Version : California is officially broke. Please rest of America don't bail them out!

Cat fur allergic
06-05-2020, 02:34 PM
California lawmakers agree to close $54.3 billion budget gap

https://apnews.com/1113c5e3df91fc2ba14c852ad8958485

Ignatow
06-05-2020, 04:27 PM
This used to be the land of Reagan and Republicans. What the hell happened? Unassimilable cultures that do not embrace white American culture, rule of law, and protecting sovereign borders.
Somehow the very vocal people of this culture think that the negro is on their side and vice versa. Lots of miscegenating between them. Retards.

Anon6891
06-05-2020, 05:01 PM
This used to be the land of Reagan and Republicans. What the hell happened? Unassimilable cultures that do not embrace white American culture, rule of law, and protecting sovereign borders.
Somehow the very vocal people of this culture think that the negro is on their side and vice versa. Lots of miscegenating between them. Retards.

California has the disease called Liberalism. Now they have the highest taxes in the nation, the most regulations, record levels of drug addicts and homeless trash, record levels of HIV/AIDS and other STDs and infectious diseases, shit and used needles all over the streets and they want more money to give to spiggers and homeless drug addicts. Build a wall around California and cut all funding because they are spreading to other states because of the high taxes and regulations. They are traitors to America just like those coons.

https://californiahealthline.org/news/californias-deadly-std-epidemic-sets-record/

DaveInTexas
06-08-2020, 08:27 PM
You waste trillions of taxpayer dollars to give to the welfare addicts. So go fall in the ocean, already

Frank
06-08-2020, 08:43 PM
California is exactly what's going to happen to Texas eventually. There are plenty of conservative, God fearing, gun toting people in California and Texas but the huge metro areas/cities are jam packed with liberals. Those big metro areas control the politics of California and getting close to doing the same in Texas. Why liberals love to live in concrete jungles is beyond me, but they do. Plus the big tech corporations seem to attract liberals like files to shit, and due to California and their high taxes along with the strict regulations they are deciding to move to Texas and bringing all the liberal scum with them. I give Texas 10 years at most before it goes blue.

DaveInTexas
06-09-2020, 04:40 PM
California is exactly what's going to happen to Texas eventually. There are plenty of conservative, God fearing, gun toting people in California and Texas but the huge metro areas/cities are jam packed with liberals. Those big metro areas control the politics of California and getting close to doing the same in Texas. Why liberals love to live in concrete jungles is beyond me, but they do. Plus the big tech corporations seem to attract liberals like files to shit, and due to California and their high taxes along with the strict regulations they are deciding to move to Texas and bringing all the liberal scum with them. I give Texas 10 years at most before it goes blue.

Yes, but the thing with Texas is there are more Conservatives than Liberals. Sure you have predominately Liberal cities, such as Austin (which I refer to as The Berkley of Texas), Houston, El Paso, and possibly add San Antonio to the list.

But for every Austin, you have a handful of communities that believe just the opposite.

Waco
Abilene
Kerrville, Fredericksburg and about 99% of the Hill Country
Fort Worth is about 50/50, but look for it go the way of Austin in the next 10 to 20 years

So for every Democracy hating, Fasict-loving Blue Texan, you have 10, who will vote Red.

Including this one

haywood
06-09-2020, 07:15 PM
And Trump cut all federal funding to sanctuary states. That's what they get for giving niggers and illegals all the gibs they want.

MY PRESIDENT!! I still think that it's HYSTERICAL that Trump JR. is BOINKING Kimberly Guilfoyle, soy boy newsome's ex!!

haywood
06-09-2020, 07:18 PM
Yes, but the thing with Texas is there are more Conservatives than Liberals. Sure you have predominately Liberal cities, such as Austin (which I refer to as The Berkley of Texas), Houston, El Paso, and possibly add San Antonio to the list.

But for every Austin, you have a handful of communities that believe just the opposite.

Waco
Abilene
Kerrville, Fredericksburg and about 99% of the Hill Country
Fort Worth is about 50/50, but look for it go the way of Austin in the next 10 to 20 years

So for every Democracy hating, Fasict-loving Blue Texan, you have 10, who will vote Red.

Including this one

Dave, I used to live in Round Rock, which pretty much was a Conservative enclave outside of Austin. Pflugerville and the other areas nearby pretty much were libtarded, though.