PDA

View Full Version : Norwegian Princess shacked up with a nigger.

Cat fur allergic
06-05-2020, 11:01 AM
Norwegian Princess reveals she and her black boyfriend had death threats over their relationship

https://www.yahoo.com/news/norwegian-princess-martha-death-threats-over-relationship-102651945.html

All those suicidal Nordic countries.

IseDaDiva
06-05-2020, 01:04 PM
Admitting to her own failures, Princess Martha added dating him had shown “the way I have consciously and subconsciously thought of and acted towards black people.

So to prove you're not rayciss, you must muh dik a stinking, feral nigger buck? Guess I'll stay rayciss, then.

Planet of the Apes
06-06-2020, 12:28 AM
Brainless "royal" harlot.

There's a special place in hell for abhorrent mudsharks like her. I'm seriously hoping her pet demonic ape beast takes her out before she craps out any Frankoonstein monsters.

Whitey Ford
06-06-2020, 12:49 AM
That's old news.
The lowdown:
Her ex-husband, with whom she's had her children with, committed suicide after learning his ex shacked with a nigger.
The nigger has already muh dikked around on her, too.

I giver her nigger adventures maybe a year more before she has to give it up. I'm hoping it ends via self inflicted batwings and he takes his burner with him.

Ignatow
06-06-2020, 01:45 AM
What's worse than niggers? Mudsharks and oildrillers, regardless of ethnicity, because though born human, they choose to lie down with beasts. Miscegenating pieces of shit.

A royal nigger lover, she brings shame to her nation and heritage.

The world may have moved forward, been more progressive, but what the hell, beastiality? Come on, they are not human!