PDA

View Full Version : Honda Financial Services

jenkemfactory
06-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Honda Financial Services
Here is their welcome page:

This australopithecus afarensis passes as a person?

CoonsЯus
06-05-2020, 09:47 AM
nigger fear ! It's everywhere ! All images of customers must be niggers or you'll be intimidated with cries of racism and hate. The world has gone upside down. I refuse to do business with anything or anybody that utilizes niggers as bargaining chips. ( where possible, getting almost impossible now )

IseDaDiva
06-05-2020, 10:14 AM
It's sickening. Not so long ago in the pre-PC days, this is the only way you'd see a nigger in an ad for human products:

https://i.imgur.com/23T29Ne.jpg

Frank
06-05-2020, 06:43 PM
nigger fear ! It's everywhere ! All images of customers must be niggers or you'll be intimidated with cries of racism and hate. The world has gone upside down. I refuse to do business with anything or anybody that utilizes niggers as bargaining chips. ( where possible, getting almost impossible now )

It has gotten out of hand. Now with all this nigger Floyd nonsense it's gone into overdrive. Television is damn near unwatchable now. CBS is totally fuxated, I call them the Coon Broadcasting System. Ever torture yourself and watch BET? I'd like to know where all the white people on that channel are? Why do the shit-skins get a basically human free channel yet we have to suffer seeing them on EVERY damn channel and every movie?

Anon6891
06-05-2020, 06:46 PM
It has gotten out of hand. Now with all this nigger Floyd nonsense it's gone into overdrive. Television is damn near unwatchable now. CBS is totally fuxated, I call them the Coon Broadcasting System. Ever torture yourself and watch BET? I'd like to know where all the white people on that channel are? Why do the shit-skins get a basically human free channel yet we have to suffer seeing them on EVERY damn channel and every movie?

I just closed my Amazon Account because they are donating $10 million to far left organizations including Black Lies Matter, NAACP, ACLU and other nigger non profits. Fuck them, if you cave to the niggers and continually white wash all nigger violence against whites and others, I will NOT give you my money! OMG this shit is getting out of control.

jenkemfactory
06-15-2020, 10:57 AM
T-Mobile:
Look at that huge jaw. Is that a human skull?