PDA

View Full Version : Questions Niggers Will Never Answer

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 06:23 AM
Although I'm in England, I love America, and can feel the pain you have to go through dealing with niggers.
Despite all the nigger shit you had to endure in the 50s and 60s, our politicians have now imported the exact same problem here as well.
I hope and pray that President Trump (I'm his number 1 fan) takes the niggers on, and starts to sort the problem once and for all.

If niggers' failures are due to White prejudice, then let them answer these questions:

1) If Africa is so wonderful, why don't they all go there?
2) Where are the successful black nations? (Stop laughing!)
3) Why do Whites never flock to black countries? It's only ever been the other way round.
4) If America is so racist simply because of skin colour, how did Obama become a two-term U.S. President?
5) If society is so anti-black because of skin colour, how did Oprah Winfrey become so wealthy?
6) How come African nations sit on top of the world's richest resources, yet Africa remains the poorest region on the planet?

Niggers have always bit the hand that feeds them. I would actually support forced sterilisation of all niggers. One generation - problem solved!

Niggers will never have the intelligence to run things by themselves; that's why we need to colonise them, as in the old days.
I wouldn't agree with the idea of slavery, but Whites controlling them - certainly.

As I understand it, the American Constitution was written for White America. Niggers weren't part of it - and they shouldn't be now!
Where did this idea of "equality" come from? Scientific evidence proves that niggers are not equal.
Now they're trying to re-write your history. Arise, America! If you don't do it soon, the U.S.A. is doomed. I, for one, would hate to see that happen.

Chimp Detester
06-05-2020, 09:34 AM
Great post, my friend! Why not join up?

Black lives = Fecal matter.

CoonsЯus
06-05-2020, 09:43 AM
don't forget, Who's your dad? That's the #1 question niggers will never answer.

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 04:02 PM
Here's another question: Why is it that within a couple of generations or less, most immigrants manage to integrate into American society, but why can't niggers do that despite having been in the USA for centuries?

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-05-2020, 10:53 PM
Niggers claim to have "built" this nation. What parts, niggers? Be specific.

I was truly infuriated when a few years back, our then First "Lady" -- the ever-hideous Big Mike (and its ding-dong), claimed that niggers had "built" the White House. I actually emailed the White House several times requesting more details.

What were the names of these niggers?

What parts of the structure did they "build"?

Please cite or provide a contemporaneous historical record of the building process indicating niggers were involved.

I got an auto-reply every time thanking me for my interest in the White House.

Here's what I know to be fact... The 18th C. craftsmen who actually did build the White House were overwhelmingly Free Masons. Adherence to their sacred belief system would mandate they did not share their handiwork with niggers (inferiors). The names of these craftsmen are well-documented. I have scoured the internet for years and found not one reference to any individual nigger.

Maybe there were nigger slaves in the periphery digging shit pits or whatever, but I have found Z-E-R-O evidence that one brick of that hallowed structure was set by a nigger!

Aussie Chimper
06-05-2020, 11:01 PM
Niggers claim to have "built" this nation. What parts, niggers? Be specific.

I was truly infuriated when a few years back, our then First "Lady" -- the ever-hideous Big Mike (and its ding-dong), claimed that niggers had "built" the White House. I actually emailed the White House several times requesting more details.

What were the names of these niggers?

What parts of the structure did they "build"?

Please cite or provide a contemporaneous historical record of the building process indicating niggers were involved.

I got an auto-reply every time thanking me for my interest in the White House.

Here's what I know to be fact... The 18th C. craftsmen who actually did build the White House were overwhelmingly Free Masons. Adherence to their sacred belief system would mandate they did not share their handiwork with niggers (inferiors). The names of these craftsmen are well-documented. I have scoured the internet for years and found not one reference to any individual nigger.

Maybe there were nigger slaves in the periphery digging shit pits or whatever, but I have found Z-E-R-O evidence that one brick of that hallowed structure was set by a nigger!

Have you tried asking the current administration?

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-05-2020, 11:17 PM
Have you tried asking the current administration?

It would do no good. TRUMP can't be seen as nigger-unfriendly at this point, and I want him to win again, so I'm onboard with that.

I've moved along from the issue. I am satisfied that there was minimal (if any) nigger involvement in the original construction of the White House.

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 05:50 AM
Oh I got one. If niggers can’t even pass 3rd grade legitimately, how the fuck can they go around and claim that they had all sorts of nigger geniuses as a result of being worthless farm equipment and being kept down n sheeeeiit.
Oh right, because they’re jealous of every other race and would chimp out if an actual genius told them that they invented slavery. Heck I could go further back and demand reparations for my Neanderthal ancestors, but the only thing I want from niggers is to fuck on off back to Africa and leave all other races alone til they all starve to death.

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 06:04 AM
Quote: "Great post, my friend! Why not join up?"

I'd love to, but these days one has to be so careful where one places one's signature on the web. I'll think about it.
Here in Britain, we're well on the way to becoming a police state, with nigger-coddlers running it.

I've started making car stickers, with a non-specific but obvious meaning. I'm waiting to be stopped by police, and questioned about it.
I shall simply reply, "I never comment on vehicle stickers".

DaveInTexas
06-06-2020, 08:18 AM
Niggers will never have the intelligence to run things by themselves

Of course not. Even a Democrat like LBJ knew that, which is why he came up with the whole 'affirmative action' bullshit