PDA

View Full Version : Protesters in Fort Worth orders responding police to take a knee. The police comply

DaveInTexas
06-03-2020, 09:11 PM
https://www.wesh.com/article/police-take-a-knee-drawing-cheers-support-from-protesters-in-fort-worth/32743461

Despite some tense moments during protests in Fort Worth, Texas, officers and the police chief drew praise when they kneeled with protesters to show support.

Protesters there voiced concerns once again Monday night, drawing attention to deaths of black people by police officers.

But when a black police officer responding to the crowds kneeled to show support and other officers joined, a crowd erupted into praise, prompting protesters to shake the hands of police and hug them.

DaveInTexas
06-03-2020, 09:13 PM
This sets a very bad example and will only embolden and encourage the protesters, since the police have bowed down in submission, on command, from the very people who were breaking city law by defying the curfew

What's next? Demanding the police remove their guns and lay them on the ground?

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-04-2020, 12:45 AM
Fucking pathetic.

I have training is risk and crisis management. The left side of what's left of my brain wonders if this isn't a strategy by the PoPo to placate the niggers and their commie handlers. If it is, a dangerous precedent in being set. The right side that has intuitively known the truth about niggers since birth tells me, it's a disgusting display of nigger coddling and fear.

Either way, it's a mistake.

zagnut
06-04-2020, 04:39 PM
Fucking pathetic.

I have training is risk and crisis management. The left side of what's left of my brain wonders if this isn't a strategy by the PoPo to placate the niggers and their commie handlers. If it is, a dangerous precedent in being set. The right side that has intuitively known the truth about niggers since birth tells me, it's a disgusting display of nigger coddling and fear.

Either way, it's a mistake.
This is an overt act that should have showed the cop giving head while he was down there. The mere thought is disgusting and offensive picture in both sides of my brain.

DaveInTexas
06-04-2020, 07:13 PM
If the police are this easily cowed into submission by an un-organized mob, what are they going to do when faced with an armed milita?