PDA

View Full Version : Pope Francis mourns the death of Coon Floyd

Planet of the Apes
06-03-2020, 02:41 PM
Pope Francis has called the death of George Floyd at the hands of US police officers "tragic" and said he is praying for him and "all those others who have lost their lives as a result of the sin of racism. My friends, we cannot tolerate or turn a blind eye to racism and yet claim to defend the sacredness of every human life."

https://www.kmov.com/news/pope-francis-condemns-death-of-george-floyd-calls-us-unrest-disturbing/article_9e9bd21e-a58e-11ea-8abc-1b3efb541492.html

Hey poppy, please tell me where in the Bible is the "sin" of "racism" mentioned? There's nothing sacred about the anthropoid children of Devil (The Lord of Darkness) known as niggers.

Ignatow
06-03-2020, 03:20 PM
Canonization for Floyd has begun. St. Knee-grow.

tweakstick
06-03-2020, 03:20 PM
It never is. By my take, niggers are mentioned in Genesis chapter one when Cain was turned into the first nigger. Whites were told not to touch him or his sprog and I don't. Nothing says I have to associate with them though. Does that make me a racist? Not a sin, just good hygiene practice and social distancing like we are told to do for the coonrona bi-russ.

haywood
06-03-2020, 03:32 PM
https://www.kmov.com/news/pope-francis-condemns-death-of-george-floyd-calls-us-unrest-disturbing/article_9e9bd21e-a58e-11ea-8abc-1b3efb541492.html

Hey poppy, please tell me where in the Bible is the "sin" of "racism" mentioned? There's nothing sacred about the anthropoid children of Devil (The Lord of Darkness) known as niggers.

This soy boy hypocrite irritates the SHIT out of me. Will let human children be molested by priests but kow tows to apes and @$$lifter$.

Ignatow
06-03-2020, 03:34 PM
I keep far away and avoid the ferals as a matter of self-preservation. Nothing good will ever come out of it. If a coon asks me for change, I say a stern no and immediately leave the scene. I'll bet, give them anything, they'll ask for more, and next thing you know, they'll be chimping out.

Planet of the Apes
06-03-2020, 03:37 PM
This soy boy hypocrite irritates the SHIT out of me. Will let human children be molested by priests but kow tows to apes and @$$lifter$.

Agree 100% :thumb Can't bear to see this "holy" shit's ugly face.

Have you seen the pictures where he kisses niggers' bare hind feet? :vomit

haywood
06-03-2020, 09:08 PM
YEP!! And @$$lifter$ too!! I guess he never heard of the Crusades.

DaveInTexas
06-03-2020, 09:18 PM
Oh go fondle another little boy