PDA

View Full Version : MrAnonymous - Hey all (again)

Mr_Anonymous
06-03-2020, 02:00 PM
Hey all, don't know if you all remember me. Couldn't log in with my old user / password. I couldn't even access the forum for a very long time. (Down?) Anyway, thought I'd pop in and say hello to you all. Man, these riots are crazy. Well, niggers are crazy therefor these riots are crazy. It's funny how niggers think their lives are so meaningful and everyone else's isn't. Like the people they constantly murder. A cop kills a nigger, they lose their mind. When a nigger kills a cop? "DAS RITE YO, FUK WHITE PPL!". Or how about niggers killing themselves in droves?

I'll tell you why. Niggers are a tool. They're a tool of the far left / those behind the scenes. Just like ANT1FA idiots. And the funniest part about it all, is that niggers themselves don't have the ability to comprehend the fact that they're being played. They think because they get the BLM hashtag trending, and news reporting on the poor suspooks that they somehow matter. Again, not realizing that they were allowed to get on TV, allowed to get their hashtags trending.... They were allowed by their masters. That's right nigger, you're still a slave. Only thing that's changed from your great grandape who lived in shackles, is that you have the illusion of freedom. You have exactly what those who control you want. And you're too dumb to realize it. It's not your fault, nigger. You're just a beast of burden. You used to carry the burden, now you're a burden on actual humans worldwide. Nigger, you will and always have been nothing but the burden of society. The sooner we realize that the world can only move forward without your infestation, the sooner you'll realize how much you wished you were back in Afreaka muh-dikking goats in your shit huts.

I'm down with White Pride, Asian Pride, Arab Pride, every race has a right to be proud of who they are and their accomplishments. Niggers have no such pride.

NiggerHater
06-04-2020, 11:10 AM
Great to see you, enjoy the site.....:thumb

NotThatGuy
06-04-2020, 11:26 AM
Welcome home...again...

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
06-04-2020, 12:46 PM

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-04-2020, 12:51 PM
Welcome home, Mr. A!

Odin's balls
06-04-2020, 12:52 PM
Welcome home. :)

Ignatow
06-04-2020, 01:08 PM
Glad to have you here with us.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-04-2020, 04:24 PM
Welcome back.

:cellblockwelcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AFN_Weasel
06-04-2020, 07:26 PM
Welcome back, Mr. A!

:welcometoco

Buck Simian
06-06-2020, 11:39 PM
Great to see you here!

Frank
06-07-2020, 12:23 AM
Howdy!!

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-09-2020, 08:21 AM
Welcome back, Mr Anon.

Tar Remover
03-25-2021, 07:17 AM
Welcome home, Anon!:whip

haywood
03-25-2021, 08:36 AM
Hey all, don't know if you all remember me. Couldn't log in with my old user / password. I couldn't even access the forum for a very long time. (Down?) Anyway, thought I'd pop in and say hello to you all. Man, these riots are crazy. Well, niggers are crazy therefor these riots are crazy. It's funny how niggers think their lives are so meaningful and everyone else's isn't. Like the people they constantly murder. A cop kills a nigger, they lose their mind. When a nigger kills a cop? "DAS RITE YO, FUK WHITE PPL!". Or how about niggers killing themselves in droves?

I'll tell you why. Niggers are a tool. They're a tool of the far left / those behind the scenes. Just like ANT1FA idiots. And the funniest part about it all, is that niggers themselves don't have the ability to comprehend the fact that they're being played. They think because they get the BLM hashtag trending, and news reporting on the poor suspooks that they somehow matter. Again, not realizing that they were allowed to get on TV, allowed to get their hashtags trending.... They were allowed by their masters. That's right nigger, you're still a slave. Only thing that's changed from your great grandape who lived in shackles, is that you have the illusion of freedom. You have exactly what those who control you want. And you're too dumb to realize it. It's not your fault, nigger. You're just a beast of burden. You used to carry the burden, now you're a burden on actual humans worldwide. Nigger, you will and always have been nothing but the burden of society. The sooner we realize that the world can only move forward without your infestation, the sooner you'll realize how much you wished you were back in Afreaka muh-dikking goats in your shit huts.

I'm down with White Pride, Asian Pride, Arab Pride, every race has a right to be proud of who they are and their accomplishments. Niggers have no such pride.

Welcome!!