PDA

View Full Version : Libtard YT Sportswriter

Unregistered
06-02-2020, 09:18 PM
Dumbass YT sportswriter bitches about white athletes not supporting jigaboos in their "protests."

https://deadspin.com/we-need-your-voices-black-athletes-question-if-white-1843863132

Bottle_of_Hate
06-03-2020, 02:22 AM
Dumbass YT sportswriter bitches about white athletes not supporting jigaboos in their "protests."

https://deadspin.com/we-need-your-voices-black-athletes-question-if-white-1843863132

Nigger lives don’t matter to niggers. Why should YT care about them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ignatow
06-03-2020, 02:24 AM
Sorry niggers, I don't love your shit, ugly, criminal species.

Niger Mann
06-03-2020, 04:33 AM
Most people mind their own business and don't go out of their way to get involved in something that only involves bringing trouble to themselves. Why would whitey want to get involved with nigger issues? Nigger issues don't apply to me because I'm not a nigger. Most humans don't create problems for niggers because they are too busy ignoring and avoiding them.

I would also add, niggers create the problems they deal with. Niggers are their own worst enemy. Niggers can't follow directions or behave in a civilized manner and are then treated accordingly.

Niggers and the media tell me I can't understand nigger issues because I'm not a nigger. If that's truly the case, there's nothing I can do for them even if I wanted to. I'm told I'm evil and I must change to accommodate the niggers and learn to love them. In fact, I should go out of my way to love the niggers and give them everything I worked hard for because I didn't really earn it or deserve it. Well, we just disagree, don't we? I think niggers need to change to accommodate societal norms and basic civility.

It's probably best if niggers just learn to avoid whitey, the same way whitey avoids the groids.

Blue Gum
06-03-2020, 05:38 AM
Just do a search for the number of nigger on nigger Murders in Chicago Last weekend.....

There are websites that track nigger on nigger murder in Chicago every year and it's usually between 400 to 600 every year with 98% of those being nigger on nigger murders.

This is all totally bullshit, niggers kill other niggers faster than any white cop or white human anywhere. Niggers ARE violent demonic Animals... the main problem is the nigger. animal does not belong in this hemisphere, it belongs in its natural state, the jungles of Africa amongst its own.

I've said it before, if I could change one thing in history it would have been to export all, 100% all, niggers after the Civil War out of the country back to Africa. The nigger animal does not belong in Western societies.