PDA

View Full Version : Nigger fatigue

DR Spook
06-02-2020, 08:59 PM
So last night my son’s rec baseball season started. Thankfully there are no niggers playing on any of the teams. We are supposed to do the six feet apart social distancing thing. As I’m sitting in my chair i hear from two different sides people bitching about the nigger chimpouts. I was amazed that they even used the word nigger openly! I truly believe that nigger fatigue is at an all time high! Another friend owns a gun store and says they cant keep guns and ammo in stock. It’s selling as fast as it comes in because people are hell bent on protecting themselves from niggers.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-02-2020, 10:56 PM
I've been using the term "Negro fatigue" for years. It infuriates the niggers when a Human admits to being tired of their niggershines (ugliness, filth, stupidity, uselessness, etc...).

Bottle_of_Hate
06-03-2020, 12:54 PM
Nigger fatigue is going to peak around election time. Then boil over when Trump is re-elected. When nigger whine mixes with liberal whine it will be a site to behold. Stay safe and protect yourself.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
06-03-2020, 02:03 PM

DaveInTexas
06-03-2020, 04:25 PM
Nigger fatigue is going to peak around election time. Then boil over when Trump is re-elected. When nigger whine mixes with liberal whine it will be a site to behold. Stay safe and protect yourself.

But a whole bunch of those inbred chimps HOPE Trump gets re-elected, so it will give them an opportunity to manufacture some 'outrage' and loot again

azmarlin39a
06-21-2020, 02:13 PM

All this nigger shit, and libtard behavior will guarantee President Trump will be re-elected. He’ll put his knee down on the necks of these activists for sure. Time to start looking for his replacement after his terms over.

Cat fur allergic
06-21-2020, 03:16 PM
Be very careful with the nigger word in public. Majority of the public still on their side. This is why the companies, media and schools and government still do everything for them. They aren't changing in large numbers yet.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-21-2020, 07:22 PM
All this nigger shit, and libtard behavior will guarantee President Trump will be re-elected. He’ll put his knee down on the necks of these activists for sure. Time to start looking for his replacement after his terms over.

You know that meme is coming. Trump taking a knee on some nigger. Probably will be a Jim Carey painting.

HonkyDevil
06-21-2020, 09:38 PM
I'm happy I started hoarding ammo when I did. I don't have enough for "combat" but enough to defend from a home invasion.

Ray Cizzums
06-28-2020, 03:55 PM
Anyone who watches television can't help but notice the preponderance of wool hair, smash noses, blubber lips and shit-knuckle brown complexions. These advertising agencies are hell bent on us seeing a schvugger every 60 seconds, no matter how much you flip channels. The HD close ups of sheboons are astoundingly hideous. They're also very fond of mudsharks and mulatta mongrels. You can at least avoid the groid by choice of programs, but don't bother with the movie channels. The BLM riot cycle, NASCAR noose hoax, and upcoming NFL nigger-kneelers, will fully overload people's tolerance for niggers, and the resulting negro fatigue will blow up in their faces this fall. So looking forward to it.