PDA

View Full Version : 7 and 6 year old steal grandparent's car - batwings?

LeeRoy Jenkums
06-02-2020, 06:08 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/missouri-brothers-6-7-dead-fiery-crash-grandparents-car-joy-ride

A pair of young brothers, ages 6 and 7, died in a fiery wreck in Missouri over the weekend after stealing their grandparents’ car and sneakily driving it off their property, according to reports.

With the 7-year-old behind the wheel, and the 6-year-old riding shotgun, the boys took their grandparents’ 2007 Buick LaCrosse on Friday afternoon and drove through a field and onto a county road in an unincorporated area east of Kansas City, a Missouri Highway Patrol spokesperson said, according to KCTV.

Checking off all the boxes here :

No parents, living with grandparents - check
Stealing vehicles at age 7 - check
2007 Buick Lacrosse - check
Zero adult supervision - check

This screams "niggers" to me.

Here's hoping the grandpappy and grandmammy of the late term abortions go to NU. Then it would be NU + batwings for the win.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-04-2020, 05:18 PM
Sounds niggerish to me, but until the PoPo release names, there's no way to know.

IseDaDiva
06-04-2020, 05:37 PM
Has to be the usual suspects - either niggers, or some obese trailer-living mudshark whose nigger baby daddy took a powder and the half-sprogs get dumped on Grandma and Grandpa.

DaveInTexas
06-04-2020, 08:03 PM
They'll be gang-banging in 5 years. Mark my fucking words

Bottle_of_Hate
06-04-2020, 08:16 PM
I remember being a child and sitting behind the whell pretending to drive. Then getting yelled at. I can't imagine the ass kicking I would have got had I stole a car and smashed it up at 7 years old.

DaveInTexas
06-04-2020, 08:41 PM
I remember being a child and sitting behind the whell pretending to drive. Then getting yelled at. I can't imagine the ass kicking I would have got had I stole a car and smashed it up at 7 years old.

Yes, because if your parents were anything like mine, they expected you to respect and obey the law. And if you didn't, there would be absolute hell to pay.

I've always said that parents are their children's biggest enablers. If the niggers don't respect the law, their little niglets won't either

IseDaDiva
06-04-2020, 10:11 PM
Yes, because if your parents were anything like mine, they expected you to respect and obey the law. And if you didn't, there would be absolute hell to pay.

I've always said that parents are their children's biggest enablers. If the niggers don't respect the law, their little niglets won't either

Nigger sows and bucks (if they're ever around) don't enable their sprogs. They tell them at about 3 - 5 years old, "You on your own, you li'l bastard." They go back to their crack or booze or muh dikkin and the niglets walk out the door. That's why so many are found on highways or tooling around in cars.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-05-2020, 06:53 PM
Anyone ever figure out if these were Human children or just niglets?

Anon6891
06-05-2020, 07:03 PM
I would bet on it that they were nigglets. I used to work there. There are some country humans but a LOT of Niggers on the southside.

DaveInTexas
06-05-2020, 07:19 PM
Anyone ever figure out if these were Human children or just niglets?

Sounds like it's typical nigger buffoonery

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-05-2020, 10:13 PM
It sure does, Dave. It sure does...

LeeRoy Jenkums
06-05-2020, 10:17 PM
They'll be gang-banging in 5 years. Mark my fucking words

The batwings have taken care of all that.

LeeRoy Jenkums
06-05-2020, 10:22 PM
Sounds like it's typical nigger buffoonery

What kind of grandparents have a 2007 Buick Lacrosse?

The thing blue books for about $2k...

Buck Simian
06-06-2020, 04:04 PM
Sat here for a hour trying to find who the kids were with no luck. So i will just post this and leave it at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LreVHr9sAwc

Rastus Nigger
06-06-2020, 06:47 PM
:nfl