PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Y'all

anti_nig
06-01-2020, 06:00 AM
Well, it seems that I have to make an introduction thread. I really really really don't like doing these on forums. I'm simply not good at coming up with stuff to say in them. So I suppose I'll just give you some stats about me.

I chose the name Anti_Nig because I've used it on other anti-nigger sites and organizations. If you have seen me around then you'll know that I have a very low opinion of shitbeasts and the human filth that breed with with them. I'm not a fan of the Muzzies either but consider them a lesser threat unless the US, where I am, starts suddenly importing massive numbers of them because of some sort of misplaced guilt complex.

NiggerHater
06-01-2020, 06:59 AM
Glad to have you aboard.......:thumb

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-01-2020, 07:15 AM
Greetings, anti_nig, and welcome to the forum. Thanks for the introduction, and post whenever you feel comfortable doing so.

:welcome

tweakstick
06-01-2020, 07:53 AM
Welcome aboard!

Allways glad to have new like minded human folk come in.

:cellblockwelcome

Bottle_of_Hate
06-01-2020, 08:35 AM
Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jenkemfactory
06-01-2020, 09:21 AM
Welcome anti nig!

Niggers are garbage.

You know, I'm tired of having to type in 'nigger' all the time. 'Nigger', 'sheboon', and the like should be part of spell-check.

Chimp Detester
06-01-2020, 09:27 AM
Welcome to these awesome forums, most-honorable Anti_nig! I have learned a lot here, and I am sure you will also. And please keep in mind this great truth:

Black lives = Fecal matter.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
06-01-2020, 11:00 AM

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-01-2020, 01:52 PM
Welcome, anti nig! I think I do recognize your handle. You're going to love this site. Great group!

Ignatow
06-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Welcome brother.

AFN_Weasel
06-01-2020, 09:22 PM
Hi Anti_nig, your name sounds familiar. Perhaps you were on the original Chimpout site? Anyway, welcome!

:welcometoco

anti_nig
06-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Hi Anti_nig, your name sounds familiar. Perhaps you were on the original Chimpout site? Anyway, welcome!

:welcometoco

I'm unsure if it is against the rules or not...but I was for a period of time a member of an other forum that specialized in Niggerology.

anti_nig
06-02-2020, 06:56 PM
Yes N-Mania was the one. Yeah I kinda figured it would be a matter of time before sites got shut down by ICANN. After all Obozo did basically hand it off to the UN which is just a front for Saudi Arabia and Commie China these days. I don't even think he got a full gallon of Jenkem for it either.

jenkemfactory
06-02-2020, 08:04 PM
whether you like them or not, taking down niggerm___a was an attack on free speech.

DaveInTexas
06-02-2020, 08:07 PM
whether you like them or not, taking down niggerm___a was an attack on free speech.

Agreed and I visited NM for a while. But you need to remember, anything that exposes the truth about niggers, is a threat to niggers

anti_nig
06-02-2020, 09:10 PM
Agreed and I visited NM for a while. But you need to remember, anything that exposes the truth about niggers, is a threat to niggers

Which of course includes niggers themselves. After all more niggers get wasted in a day by other niggers than are wasted in a whole year by the po-leze.

That said the erupting monkeyshines kinda made me want to visit NM and I couldn't find it but I did find here so it's all good I think.

Tar Remover
03-30-2021, 02:21 AM
WELCOME, anti_nig! We all hate niggers too! Let's BASH them!:cellblockwelcome:club