PDA

View Full Version : Grease ape Mike Tyson is an obsessed muh-diker

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 05:51 AM
From Fox News:
Speaking in his autobiography, he admitted he was still bedding numerous women on a regular basis even when he was in jail for a rape conviction.

Tyson said: “I was having so much sex that I was too tired to even go to the gym and work out. I’d just stay in my cell all day.”
On his Hotboxin’ podcast, he continued: “You can’t f*** girls like you used to when you were young. “You can’t be having them around like you do when you were young. They f*** up money, I didn’t know that. “They were fun then, but when you’re older they ain’t fun no more. F***ing all day ain’t fun no more, you want some f***ing money, you know what I mean.”
Tyson retired from the ring in 2005 but filed for bankruptcy two years earlier despite earning over $300 million during his career.

Explaining where his money went, he added: “Giving people money like f*** everybody, party with everybody and f*** their mothers, their sisters and their cousins… orgies. I was crazy. “I was so sick and I had no idea I was so sick. I bought a lot of cars for girls too. I was out of control drinking, gorging on food, f***ing women.

I think this sums up pretty good the worfless, muh-dikked obsessed, utterly stupid nigger's mentality. Note that this nasty buck was into incest, I wonder if he's a pedophile too. I'm pretty sure there were some, hopefully now good or at least diseased, coalburners among the hoes he muh-diked! Maybe some down low groids/oildrillers too? We all know niggers are bisexual anyway. It's not like there's much difference between a sow and a buck.

CoonsЯus
05-30-2020, 08:10 AM
From hero to zero - the usual nigger story. Niggers can not be trusted with anything. Their DNA rebounds them to a simple African spear chucking ' warrior, ' owning only the cloth on its back and the spear in its hand.

Chimp Detester
05-30-2020, 08:56 AM
Stop the presses!!! For the first time ever in recorded history, a sub-cockroach mega-turd pavement ape shit beast is incapable of controlling its muh-dick!!! What will we see next: A down-low pillow-biter gay nigger and its hideous tranny "spouse" in the White House?

Oh wait...

LeeRoy Jenkums
05-30-2020, 01:26 PM
From hero to zero - the usual nigger story. Niggers can not be trusted with anything. Their DNA rebounds them to a simple African spear chucking ' warrior, ' owning only the cloth on its back and the spear in its hand.

That's why the illuminati is okay with giving a nigger billions of dollars : "they'll just give it all back to us..."

Ignatow
05-30-2020, 02:40 PM
Ha ha ha Tyson, used to be the toughest boy on earth, now a nobody. I actually liked seeing it beat other niggers, until it got beat itself. So that's where his money went, his whores and their cousins.