PDA

View Full Version : Nigger uses 911 to get the cops to give him a ride to hooters LOL.

Cat fur allergic
06-11-2017, 02:06 AM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-jonathan-hinkle-911-hooters-20170608-story.html

A 28-year-old Brevard County man was arrested Tuesday after he called 911 to get a ride to Hooters, according to the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office.

In the early morning of March 5, Jonathan Clayton Hinkle told a 911 operator his grandmother had a stroke in the parking lot of the Hooters in Merritt Island. He said he was running to try to get her help and that he would pay responders to take him there immediately, according to the report.

This one looks like a by product of a coal burning very light skin looking nigger.

Buck Simian
06-12-2017, 09:32 AM
Maybe I am wrong but I think that calling a taxi would have been cheaper and less of a hassle. But what do I know, I am not one of these magic niggers. They are so smart!

UpYoursNigger
06-12-2017, 10:06 AM
Only niggers. Reminds me of the coon that took a 35 dollar cab from the southern suburbs to Popeye's chicken in downtown Minneapolis 10 years because the 8 piece chicken special was supposedly going to be $4.99 instead of $8.99