PDA

View Full Version : LA County jail niggers deliberately try to infect themselves with coronavirus to try and get early release

Whitey Ford
05-12-2020, 11:33 AM
L.A. County inmates apparently infected themselves with coronavirus in ploy to get released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z-LQG0RRNk&feature=youtu.be

Inmates at the Pitchess Detention Center in Castaic apparently infected themselves on purpose with COVID-19 in an attempt to get early releases, the Los Angeles County’s sheriff said on Monday.

About two dozen inmates living in one module at the jail gathered in a common area and passed around a cup of hot water and a used face mask between each other in mid-April, Sheriff Alex Villanueva said.

It’s unclear if one of the men thought he had the virus, or if the inmates were just hoping one of them had it and would infect the others, the sheriff said.

The inmates would not talk to deputies about their actions, but the sheriff said it sure seems like they wanted to get sick to win early releases.

At least 21 inmates in the module, out of about 50, later tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/05/11/l-a-county-inmates-infected-themselves-with-coronavirus-in-apparent-ploy-to-get-released/

CoonsЯus
05-13-2020, 08:17 AM
we need a penal colony island solution, like Australia. Let's just use Puerto Rico as an island prison camp. Send all the shit there and have done with it.

Rape Ape
05-13-2020, 11:57 AM
I'm hoping lots of them catch the .1% "bad" case and get "released". :lmao
:traybat

Bottle_of_Hate
05-13-2020, 01:04 PM
we need a penal colony island solution, like Australia. Let's just use Puerto Rico as an island prison camp. Send all the shit there and have done with it.

As long as there are destroyers on all 4 corners of the island. Any "rescue" ship that approaches goes to the bottom. Any pile of debris the niggers clump together that makes it more than 100 yards off the coast goes to the bottom.

LeeRoy Jenkums
05-13-2020, 08:19 PM
As long as there are destroyers on all 4 corners of the island. Any "rescue" ship that approaches goes to the bottom. Any pile of debris the niggers clump together that makes it more than 100 yards off the coast goes to the bottom.

Niggers in subSaharan Africa were never able to build a boat to get them across the ocean, I doubt one could figure it out in 2020.

Bottle_of_Hate
05-13-2020, 08:26 PM
Niggers in subSaharan Africa were never able to build a boat to get them across the ocean, I doubt one could figure it out in 2020.

True. But they only need to get off the coast a few hundred yards and liberals will speed over to rescue them. This is what is already happening with nigger Muslim invaders on the way to EU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CoonsЯus
05-13-2020, 08:31 PM

that's just a fucking lie. They invented pyramids and space ships way before any human did.

LeeRoy Jenkums
05-13-2020, 09:56 PM
that's just a fucking lie. They invented pyramids and space ships way before any human did.

And peanut butter. And math.