PDA

View Full Version : New local Popeyes reviews are in:

Mushmouth
06-10-2017, 10:14 PM
All the postings on my wife's Facespook says it sucks and yelp isn't much better..

https://www.yelp.com/biz/popeyes-louisiana-kitchen-nashua

Steve W.
Nashua, NH

0 friends
6 reviews

Share review
Embed review
Compliment
Send message
Follow Steve W.

1.0 star rating
6/10/2017

Went to the new Popeyes on Friday with my GF and I won't be going back. After waiting in line for a few minutes (no big deal...) the order taker proceeded to take my order. I ordered the 5 piece chicken tender dinner with spicy fries and coleslaw. I asked for some spicy hot sauce as well. My GF told him she wanted the same thing. After waiting 10 minutes for my "Fast Food" I watched the order taker count out 5 chicken tenders for each of our orders, then apparently forgot how many he put in and put two more in each basket. I guess counting to 5 is a challenge for the typical teenager today. But hey at least I got what I paid for and a little more. When our order was completed I ended up with 2 5(+) chicken tender baskets, one french fry order and one coleslaw. This after my GF telling the order taker to give her the same as me. I explained to the order taker that he shorted us a coleslaw and a French fry order. He seemed puzzled and gave us an additional coleslaw. He pushed the tray over to me and we went and sat down. The single FF order seemed adequate for two so I let it slide.
The Food: Chicken tenders were mostly coating with the chicken being a thin slice of meat that had very little flavor for something that was supposedly marinated.The fries were good. The coleslaw was watery and not very flavorful. I can get better chicken tenders at my local watering hole and wash them down with a cold brewsky. (Tip of the hat to Milano's!).
The other downsides: They charge for everything. Twenty-five cents for a small packet of spicy sauce. Every other place on the planet has those items in the seating area and are gratis. The meal ended up costing us $24 dollars. A lot of money for what we got. As I said at the beginning, I won't be back.

John D.
Nashua, NH

1 friend
5 reviews

Share review
Embed review
Compliment
Send message
Follow John D.

2.0 star rating
6/4/2017

Tried the new Nashua location today. Wasn't impressed a bit. The wife's chicken tenders were bland. My spicy 4 pc dinner wasn't spicy, and the pieces themselves weren't very meaty. The cole slaw left a bad after taste, and the rice and beans were very tasteless. The meal was tepid at best. The wait was excessive for a place that specializes in just a few items. Some staff were enthusiastic while others moved like snails. The front order area is small, with ordering, waiting, and lines for the one soda dispensing machine, can get crowded and confusing where the lines begin and end. I'm not a Nashua KFC fan, but, it certainly tastes better than this establishment.

Was this review …?

Miri T.

Miri T.
Nashua, NH

0 friends
1 review

Share review
Embed review
Compliment
Send message
Follow Miri T.

1.0 star rating
5/31/2017

Brought my kids in for dinner since they are fans of Popeyes. When we got to cashier she let us know they were out of strips, nuggets, various dipping sauces and soda. This was at 6:15 pm on a Tuesday. I would have left but the kids wanted to stay. Besides soda, they were also out of all other drinks besides iced tea. Spent $21 on 2 meals and a side and drinks of water. Will be a long time, IF we ever go back.

Buck Simian
06-11-2017, 12:41 PM
All the Popeyes in my area are buried in the middle of niggertown, right where they belong.

Cat fur allergic
06-11-2017, 05:35 PM
All the Popeyes in my area are buried in the middle of niggertown, right where they belong.

Almost same there are a few in yt areas too.

Monkeybash
06-13-2017, 07:03 PM
We have one here in Humantown, and I will go on occasion, only because it's quick, it's close, it's convenient and it's run exclusively by humans for human clientele.

It's not bad but there are three independents within 15 minutes that are way better.

Even when I was a kid that chain's food quality always varied widely.

Rastus Nigger
06-13-2017, 08:06 PM
I don't eat that shit. I do all my own cooking with real food. Niggers eat shit because they are shit.