PDA

View Full Version : Nigger murders 80 year old married couple in Maryland veteran's cemetery

CoonsЯus
05-10-2020, 09:08 PM
https://nypost.com/2020/05/10/married-couple-85-and-86-shot-dead-at-delaware-veterans-cemetery/

Where's the fucking outrage?

Fucking bastard niggers.

Midder Peenud Hayed
05-10-2020, 10:08 PM
:fume

When will Humans finally get a fucking clue that niggers are raised from birf by their mammies to hate us? Many slow-chimp to a point where they can't hold it back anymore. When that inner chimp finally emerges, you don't want to be around that. They will savage the first Humans the find! That is the case here.

The only thing that we as pro-Human advocates can do at this point, is to continue to tell the truth about niggers in whatever palatable way we can. Of course, thankfully, we can speak the unvarnished truth here (thank you CO -- you magnificent bastards!), but it's important to deliver the message beyond these walls wherever, and however, we can.

Sometimes that means sanitizing than message...

The important thing is, to keep moving the needle. Keep telling the truth about niggers however we can.

That's the only way we will ever be able to affect real and positive change for the benefit of Mankind.

Chimp Detester
05-10-2020, 11:20 PM
:fume

11252 11253

Sheldon C. Francis, you vile smelly sub-cockroach filthy mega-turd shitbeast nigger son of Obama: I wish you an amazing time during your enrolment @ NU. And when you do get the goodification penalty, I will have an ice-cold Dr. Pepper™ and hot-buttered popcorn to enjoy the performance.

LeeRoy Jenkums
05-10-2020, 11:25 PM
I really fucking hate niggers.

tweakstick
05-10-2020, 11:54 PM
I wish you an amazing time during your enrolment @ NU. And when you do get the goodification penalty

Nigger was goodified on the spot due to poor pawgun training.

Chimp Detester
05-11-2020, 11:11 AM
So sorry I missed the part about the sub-cockroach mega-turd nigger being goodified on the spot. Another pterodactyl got its wings.

CoonsЯus
05-11-2020, 11:43 AM
The nigger was gentrified at the scene thankfully, so no lifetime of us paying for its crimes ahead. There is scant detail on the couple, and I'm praying they're niggers. I'm sure they don't want another Georgia jogger nogger outbreak on their hands, hence the radio silence.

tweakstick
05-11-2020, 12:42 PM
^^^GENTRIFIED!!!

:rofl:thumb

I love it!