PDA

View Full Version : Buck walking around with its sub-ape face pointed 45 degrees up

Sandy
05-06-2020, 10:35 PM
We've seen all kinds of nigger walks, but this one is new to me. Not much more than 5 feet tall, easily 300 pounds, and lumbering around in the grocery store parking lot. When I got close enough, I realized its head was literally tilted halfway to the sky. So either its eyes were pointed 45 degrees down to be horizontal (and it still couldn't see the ground), or it was shuffling around blind. Was there a smell of KFC it was trying to inhale with full effect? Was it trying for an accident so it could play nigger lotto?

I will never understand niggers. I don't want to ever understand them.

tweakstick
05-07-2020, 12:58 PM
So either its eyes were pointed 45 degrees down to be horizontal (and it still couldn't see the ground), or it was shuffling around blind.

I believe I might have the answer to this. I have seen many a fat beast with the same condition and it seems to happen more often the farther south you travel in the US. This is due to 2 factors. The first is a genetically acquired trait that causes a low sloping forehead and eyebrows. When these types of niggers are not overweight, you only notice it by eyelids that seem to always make them look half asleep. This is easily misconstrued as the effects of weed or opiates - although it can be caused by both, which certainly exacerbates the condition. Combine this with morbid obesity and you get a waddling sow that must head tilt in order to see where it is going. They are easily spotted by the lack of epicanthic folds on the top eyelid much like Oriental humans except for the morbid obesity. The only treatment is plastic surgery or loss of weight combined with certain eyelid exercises. They will not pay for the first and will certainly not do the latter:

https://www.healthline.com/health/droopy-eyelid-exercises#causes

Why eyelids droop
There are a number of reasons that lids might sag. In most cases, eyelid droop either appears in childhood and is related to a genetic condition, or it happens gradually as muscles stretch out. Whether or not droopy eyelid exercises improve your lids may depend on which of these conditions are the cause:

age, which causes muscles, tendons, and skin to become weaker, lose volume, get laxer gradually
incorrect placement of Botox injections which partially paralyze the muscles in the eyebrow or lid
glaucoma eye drops cause fat loss in the eye area
myasthenia gravis, which is a disease marked by fatigue and lack of muscle control
third nerve palsy, a condition in which a nerve involved in movement of your eye is damaged
neurological or paralytic disease
eye injury
autoimmune conditions
diabetes
stroke

The best part: Sometimes they drown in heavy rain!:lmao

Bottle_of_Hate
05-07-2020, 06:29 PM
This is seen in those with an exaggerated sense of self over everyone else. A trait shared among many of the species and much more pronounced. He must be a kang an sheit.

IseDaDiva
05-07-2020, 07:45 PM
We've seen all kinds of nigger walks, but this one is new to me. Not much more than 5 feet tall, easily 300 pounds, and lumbering around in the grocery store parking lot. When I got close enough, I realized its head was literally tilted halfway to the sky. So either its eyes were pointed 45 degrees down to be horizontal (and it still couldn't see the ground), or it was shuffling around blind. Was there a smell of KFC it was trying to inhale with full effect? Was it trying for an accident so it could play nigger lotto?

I will never understand niggers. I don't want to ever understand them.

Here's the thing: These morbidly obese sows (I'm assuming it was a sow), of which there are plenty, can NOT look down. They physically can't. If they do, the huge, solid ring of greasy fat under their chins will actually suffocate them. Therefore, they must constantly look up.

Midder Peenud Hayed
05-09-2020, 01:22 PM
I have seen this nigger phenomenon* numerous times and think that it is caused by a simple principle of physics.

Many niggers get so fat that their center-of-gravity shifts from the pelvic girdle to their shoulders. If they don't tilt their nappy hayed skyward, they will topple over and face-plant.

*[Nigger obesity seems to be a uniquely American phenomenon.]

Bottle_of_Hate
05-11-2020, 11:56 AM
That is because of the gibsmedats supply. When they are left to fend for themselves they starve. I think the shape of the skull and lack of frontal brain mass also gives them a rearward lean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TheOrganGrinder
05-11-2020, 08:54 PM
That is because of the gibsmedats supply. When they are left to fend for themselves they starve. I think the shape of the skull and lack of frontal brain mass also gives them a rearward lean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm with BOH on this one.
Obongo used to always have it's hayeed tilted back in all it's screaches. Also, have you ever seen a female pavement ape at the drivers wheel? They always have the hayeed tilted back, as if lining their flat nose up with the hood of the car for better depf procepshun.

It's obvious that a lack of frontal cortex leaves all of the weight in the back, where criminal plots, muh pussay, and teeth sucking instanks are stored.

If you're a physics kind of fellow, it may be the gravitational pull of that cartoonishly enormous ass.