PDA

View Full Version : A quick hello

Valkyri
05-01-2020, 12:32 PM
Hey, everyone, hope all are well and safe today. I Googled "Why are so many people having niglet babies?" and I had to change it to "mulatto" and still didn't find any valid answers. One of the links led me here! Thank you, website, for existing, and a HUGE thank you for allowing me to join. It's the mixing I can't stand, more than anything else. It's sickening. That's it. Hugs to all members here. -Valkyri

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-01-2020, 01:06 PM
Great screen name. Enjoy the forum.
:welcome

Ignatow
05-01-2020, 01:09 PM
Welcome. Species mixing is so depraved and a crime against nature.

tweakstick
05-01-2020, 01:34 PM
Welcome aboard friend! We detest bestiality here as well and see former humans as just that for laying with the feral beast. Feel free to fire at will within the confines of the site rules of engagement.
:club

Rape Ape
05-01-2020, 01:42 PM
Welcome to the chimpout!
Grab a whip and remind 'em their name is "Toby".
:whip

Bottle_of_Hate
05-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Welcome.

:cellblockwelcome

I think we all agree the result of mixing with nigger DNA produces something far more dangerous than a full blood silverback.

The high yellow who to the untrained eye appears human and docile but is only one chicken McNugget away from a full blown CAT 5 Chimpout at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AFN_Weasel
05-01-2020, 07:01 PM
Welcome to our little corner of sanity on the interwebs, Valkyri!

:welcometoco

NiggerHater
05-01-2020, 09:36 PM
Welcome....:thumb

Odin's balls
05-02-2020, 01:16 AM
Welcome to the Chimpout. Enjoy.

CoonsЯus
05-02-2020, 07:38 PM
another new member to another....hating niggers is easy. It's called being sane. Welcome !

Midder Peenud Hayed
05-02-2020, 08:51 PM
It's the mixing I can't stand, more than anything else. It's sickening.

Bestiality is truly an abomination. The spawn that result from the nigger Muh Dik! of a mudshark are often more disturbing and disgusting than regular niglets.

Welcome to this site. It just keeps growing, getting better, and it continues to spread the truth about niggers because of people like you!

Sandy
05-04-2020, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the best nigger-bashing site ever! Please feel free to post news and other things you find about mudsharking and oildrilling. The information you provide might just show someone the error of her ways. We had a thread a while back for Mudshark of the Year, and the majority opinion was to give it to that Utah idiot thinking she found a sugar daddy in a nigger, only to get chopped up and burned.

jenkemfactory
05-05-2020, 01:07 AM
Well, I'm late for the party.
If you are talking about mixing of the species, the answer is constant brainwashing over the century. Yes, bestiality is revolting.

And ...... WELCOME!

Tar Remover
04-01-2021, 07:34 PM
WELLCOME, Val! Niggers are worthless beasts.:cellblockwelcome

And HUGS back!

Groid_Rage
04-02-2021, 09:04 AM
Welcome to Chimpout, the best nigger bashing site on the web. God I fukken hate Mudsharks. My locale is rife with those beasts and their demon seeds.

IseDaDiva
04-02-2021, 02:55 PM
Again, I doubt this person will see the latest greetings. They made two posts almost a year ago.

animal mother
04-02-2021, 03:29 PM
Again, I doubt this person will see the latest greetings. They made two posts almost a year ago.

:nailedit

tweakstick
04-02-2021, 03:35 PM

Somebody keeps digging up bones.

Coon Club Road
04-02-2021, 08:02 PM

Yes I've noticed this as well biting once or twice myself!

I'm sure its not intentional... I once read this practice is called Necroposting:

A necropost is a post on an "old, abandoned thread that has been considered 'dead' for a while...that no longer serves any purpose but is bumped back up to the top of the forums by someone posting in it." Necroposting is seen as a form of spam and clogs up the forums with old and unneeded topics.

Again, I'm satisfied this is far from spam and please know this reply is not to bust anyone's balls, merely an FYI.

Thank you and have a great weekend Chimpers!

IseDaDiva
04-02-2021, 09:06 PM
Of course it's not spam, but maybe before posting a "Welcome" we can check the date of the original post before bringing it back to the top of the thread. It's confusing to people.