PDA

View Full Version : More nigger loving articles on Yahoo about China. Niggers being abuse help!

Cat fur allergic
04-30-2020, 11:07 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/world-awaking-ugly-realities-chinese-103041415.html

The World Is Awaking to the Ugly Realities of the Chinese Regime

Earlier this month, a McDonald’s restaurant in Guangzhou, in the southern Chinese province of Guangdong, was forced to remove a sign warning that “black people are not allowed to enter.” Upon removing it, McDonald’s told NBC News in a statement that the sign was “not representative of our inclusive values.”

Two people love niggers, liberals and main stream conservatives. They love also promoting niggers. I meet some way back when I cared about politics. I was surprise. How much nigger loving there was. They go out of their way to show. Hey we are not racist towards niggers etc... They were even more nigger loving than the liberals. Liberals pay lip service. Conservative into politics are kissing nigger ass.

Whitey Ford
04-30-2020, 11:38 AM
The fact of the matter is that China is a country that doesn't give two shits about 'diversity,' 'inclusiveness' or so-called 'tolerance.' They put their own best interest first, strive to be homogeneous and ruthlessly deal with competition. The liberals hate that. Hard work work and self interest piss off the liberals immensely, and they have wrecking the Western World with their Marxist bullshit for the last 50 years or more. If the liberals aren't dealt with, they will be the death of The West just yet.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
~ Marcus Tullius Cicero

“If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.”
~ Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

“Muslims are like the common cold and leftists are like AIDs. It's easy to fight off a cold ... unless you have AIDS”
~ Milo Yiannopoulos

Harking back to an earlier point, note that Science Clarified has the following to say about AIDS-like illnesses: “Autoimmune diseases occur when the body's immune system loses the ability to recognize the difference between self and nonself” and attacks “its own tissues.” Having lost its foundational faith, the West has lost its sense of self. It simply doesn’t know where it’s supposed to end and the alien begins. And this, as Cardinal Schönborn has warned us, is where really begins the “end of Europe.”

https://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-and-morals/item/24087-cardinal-and-potential-pope-on-9-11-muslims-want-islamic-conquest-of-europe

tweakstick
04-30-2020, 04:42 PM
^^ Pithy, poignant and profound quotes all.

Pretty much sums us up.