PDA

View Full Version : Sub-Cockroach Libtard Sheriff Arrested Pastor Releases Nigger Murderer

Chimp Detester
04-29-2020, 10:46 AM
This one really made my blood boil! Lib-tard Tampa sheriff Chad Chronister, who had arrested a preacher for holding services a few weeks ago, because of COVID 19, released a vile sub-cockroach mega-turd nigger beast inmate, Joseph Edward Williams, which in turn, committed murder the very next day. We can't make this stuff up.
***Look at the tats on that hideous nigger's face!

11188 11190

You can read the story here:

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/tampa-sheriff-pastor-murderer/

Master Sergeant
04-29-2020, 12:24 PM
Never ceases to amaze me that Sheriffs just like politicians are elected and the people keep these shitheads in office.

tweakstick
04-29-2020, 04:43 PM
:migraine

Wow. What a story - and this happened just before Easter! Let's break this down, shall we?

“Because of the reckless disregard of public safety and after repeated requests and warnings, I worked with our state attorney, Andrew Warren, to obtain a warrant for unlawful assembly and violation of public health emergency rules, both of which are second degree misdemeanors,” Chronister said. “Our goal here is not to stop anyone from worshiping, but the safety and well-being of our community must always come first.”

-Reckless disregard of Public safety = Letting a felon out 6 days after a felony arrest.

-Repeated requests and warnings = Numerous arrest and slaps on the paw.

-Worked with our state attorney = Conspired with a fellow anti American traitor in order to erode and destroy our God given and Constitutionally defined rights and freedoms.

-Unlawful assembly and violation of public health emergency rules = While attending numerous council and department meetings sitting less than 6 feet from other members, willfully violated the First Amendment of the US Constitution for religious observers while simultaneously ignoring the same exact "rules" violations in Nig-Marts, liquor and convenience stores selling lottery tickets filled with roaming heathen unmasked diseased apes running around who also refuse to abide by the 6 foot rule. This is also a second degree misdemeanor NOT protected by the Constitution.

-Our goal here is not to stop anyone from worshiping = Our goal here absolutely is to stop anyone from worshiping (that word means obeying) unless they are worshiping us.

So, the communist thought police write their own laws at their own whim and enforce them when they damn well please.

There is a similarity here with the Easter story:
-In Tampa, the shit for brains Sheriff let the criminal roam free and jailed the preacher.
-The Republic (REPUBLICANS) of Rome could find no fault with the Messiah. The mobocracy (DEMOCRATS) of the Sanhedrin, scribes and Pharisees demanded the release of Barabbas - a known murderer, and traded him for the Messiah. Then, instead of serving justice to the thug Barrabus, they murdered the Messiah.

IseDaDiva
04-29-2020, 05:56 PM
That libtard sheriff needs to do the sentence along with that nigger he released. Put both of them in the same cell together.

YES! That's the only way to stop these phony nigger-lovers from turning the feral beasts loose on society. I would include lawyers and judges in that sentencing.

Whitey Ford
04-30-2020, 11:22 AM
The guy looks like a creepy mannequin.
https://i.imgur.com/UGbwyY1.jpg

tweakstick
04-30-2020, 04:46 PM
^ Uhhmmm.... Which one?