PDA

View Full Version : China is starting to kick niggers out of apartments

Sandy
04-21-2020, 06:24 PM
Across African capitals, Chinese ambassadors are being hauled over by foreign ministries to explain horrid scenes that have gone viral on social media platforms of African migrants being evicted from apartments and refused entry into hotels.

“I don’t know where I will sleep tonight,” a man from Ghana says in a nighttime video, luggage strewn on the streets. “We are Nigerians, Ugandans and Ghanaians; we are stranded now.”

In another video, a group of black men can be seen pulling their luggage and being herded through the rainy streets by police officers. “They are chasing us away. We are just walking on the road. They [are not] giving us houses, they [are not] giving us hotels…They don’t want us to stay at one place,” the person filming the video says.

On Saturday, the front page of Kenya’s Nation newspaper read: “Kenyans in China: Rescue us from hell”.

https://qz.com/africa/1836510/africans-in-china-being-evicted-from-homes-after-lockdown-ends/

As much as I hate the Chinese government for its brutality, here's something where I gladly look the other way. Rescue a nigger from hell? Niggers moving into a human city make the place hell.

haywood
04-21-2020, 06:50 PM
https://qz.com/africa/1836510/africans-in-china-being-evicted-from-homes-after-lockdown-ends/

As much as I hate the Chinese government for its brutality, here's something where I gladly look the other way. Rescue a nigger from hell? Niggers moving into a human city make the place hell.

And out of Mickey D's as well!! No McReyib sammich for you nigger!!

Rape Ape
04-21-2020, 07:06 PM
I have to question the intelligence of the Chinese, honestly, for allowing niggers into their country in the first place.
:avoidgroid

IseDaDiva
04-21-2020, 07:48 PM
Chinese ambassadors are being hauled over by foreign ministries to explain horrid scenes that have gone viral on social media platforms of African migrants being evicted from apartments and refused entry into hotels.

Oh, boohoo. So I guess all these foreign ministers are going to transport all these filthy, feral savages to come to live with them? Which citizens on the entire planet want them? *Sigh* More useless, parasitic niggers ooking for "rescue". This is a sub-simian species that cannot feed or care for itself, ever, so the only answer is extinction.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-22-2020, 05:57 PM
They aren’t “giving” houses and hotels.

I doubt that is even a translation error. Those niggers probably believe houses are free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LeeRoy Jenkums
04-22-2020, 06:39 PM
I don't see the problem here.

CoonsЯus
04-22-2020, 08:03 PM
The Chinese have been slash and burning in Africa for many years. The Chinese are not concerned with political correctness so they see the nigger in a different way. They are able to use the nigger while looting Africa. When the niggers become of no more use, they can just pack them up and ship them out. Brilliant policy that most of the civilized world is envious of.