PDA

View Full Version : Sow shits out its niglet after the grandsow causes an accident, first responders can't find the niglet in the dark

Sandy
04-21-2020, 05:56 PM
Crystan Graham went into labor before dawn Monday. Her mother Krystal Jones was frantically trying to drive her to the Gwinnett Medical Center.

The road was wet. She hydroplaned their Chevy Tahoe as they sped down Lawrenceville Highway, crossing the road and crashing into the gate of the BAPS Hindu Temple.

Somehow, as the crash was happening, Crystan delivered her daughter while sitting in the back seat.

Only problem, in the darkness no one could find the baby.

“Where was the baby at?”

“In her womb!” exclaimed Ms. Jones. “She was giving birth!”

“With the Georgia red clay and a newborn baby, I was thinking it was blending in with the mud,” said Huff.

On the body camera video, you can see Bride suggest Huff look under the middle row seat of the SUV. He thought he saw part of the umbilical cord poking out.

She was there. And she was alive.

Huff should know, it's one of the two nigger cops.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/pregnant-woman-gives-birth-during-car-wreck-then-cant-find-baby

tweakstick
04-21-2020, 08:14 PM

:rofl
OH SHIT ! THAT MEME!!!

Damn, that's cold blooded!

Mrs. Tweak has always been a huge MJF fan since before we met and it's always been a thorn in my side. I razz her about him every chance I get. I can't wait to show that one to her!

Nothing personal Michael.

IseDaDiva
04-21-2020, 11:04 PM
What a disgusting story. And why is the grandmammy driving the gravid sow to the hospital? Oh, maybe the daddy buck was working long hours and couldn't be there for the blessed event? Yeah, that's probably it. :rolleyes:

And another welfare ticket is shat out into the world.

jenkemfactory
04-21-2020, 11:52 PM
Are those roaches on the seats?

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-22-2020, 06:08 PM
GODDAMNIT!

The niglet lived...

:fume

tweakstick
04-22-2020, 06:16 PM
^^Don't you worry, MP, they will all be back in the headlines in due time!:D

CoonsЯus
04-23-2020, 06:51 PM
Niggy po was called Cepeda Huff ?? Even for a nigger name that is beyond my comprehension. Let me see if I can make something up like that off the top of my head...Erica Boyasha....Bungala Mojanky.....Perimo Shockinton......DaWilf MaNog.... am I close??

Chimp Detester
04-23-2020, 07:51 PM
:vomit

What a disgusting story. Here are a few things to ponder:

1. The (probably stolen) Tahoe had already been ruined by its possession in the paws of niggers. But can you imagine the koon-tamination and putrid stench caused to the vehicle's interior by the nigger after-birth? That hooptie needs to go directly to the incinerator.

2. The newly-crapped-out micro-turd's daddy probably beez enrolled @ NU, gettting a Mazzah's Degree in Muh Dick in the NU showers. So it is nowhere to be found.

3. The grand sow was most-likely driving without a license nor insurance.

4. The micro butt dumpling will cost human tax-payers millions during its lifetime.

5. The newly-born mini turd most likely already has outstanding warrents.

tweakstick
04-23-2020, 08:15 PM
Niggy po was called Cepeda Huff ?? Even for a nigger name that is beyond my comprehension. Let me see if I can make something up like that off the top of my head...Erica Boyasha....Bungala Mojanky.....Perimo Shockinton......DaWilf MaNog.... am I close??

The sow needs to give it a corona commemorative name! We had some fun with this one a few weeks ago: http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?28386-New-Nigger-Names-After-Virus-Passes&p=113323#post113323

5. The newly-born mini turd most likely already has outstanding warrants.
:rofl:rofl

BBWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!