PDA

View Full Version : Chinese ship captain feeds nigger stowaways to sharks !!

CoonsRus
04-18-2020, 09:34 PM
If you're looking for a nice feel good story tonight, two African nigs are now shark food thanks to a diligent Chinese ship captain. If only everyone was like this gent. He deserves a crime stoppers reward for sure.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/18/captain-pleads-guilty-to-throwing-stowaways-into-shark-infested-waters/

Unregistered Gibsmedat
04-19-2020, 08:18 AM
Those poor sharks likely have AIDS now, and some other evil nigger diseases.
Niggers are so fucking destructive that they cause problems no matter what you do to them. Alive they murder people, in NU they suck up taxpayer money, dead they take up space and feed flies, and it just goes on.
Dead is always the preferred and least hazardous state for a nigger, and I salute this heroic captain for saving lives by rockfishing these evil felon factories.

haywood
04-19-2020, 09:39 AM
If you're looking for a nice feel good story tonight, two African nigs are now shark food thanks to a diligent Chinese ship captain. If only everyone was like this gent. He deserves a crime stoppers reward for sure.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/18/captain-pleads-guilty-to-throwing-stowaways-into-shark-infested-waters/

I saw a video of a Russian captain doing the same!!

animal mother
04-19-2020, 09:49 AM
Damn, the niggers didn't rockfish or become shark shit! How disappointing! What a waste of a good raft and bottles of water.

Rape Ape
04-19-2020, 04:19 PM
What? They survived? Fuck! :lmao

tweakstick
04-19-2020, 05:03 PM
Chinese ship captain feeds nigger stowaways to sharks !!

HEY WAIT A MINUTE... THOSE SHARKS DIDN'T EAT THOSE NIGGERS!!!!

CLICKBAIT WARNING!!!!

:rofl

Guess they prefer fresher chum!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-20-2020, 03:48 PM
As funny as tossing a couple niggers in the drink is, the fact that the whole thing was resolved with a relatively small fine for the captain and crew, no jail time, and the niggers got sent back to Tanzania, is equally funny to me.

Further proof that nigger lives don't matter...