PDA

View Full Version : Nurse recovering from Corona beaten, robbed by 15 "thugs".

IseDaDiva
04-17-2020, 12:02 PM
A nurse who beat coronavirus has been attacked and robbed on her way to work by a group of thugs who threw her to the ground and fled with her purse.

Martha Toscano, 60, had just got out of the 6 train station and was making her way to Bellevue Hospital on Wednesday evening at 10.30pm.

We get a hint of who these "thugs" are:

On Thursday police arrested three of the alleged assailants.

They include two teenage girls aged 14 and 15 and a 19-year-old man named Deshaun Harrison, the Post reported.

Not too surprising. Comments are good.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8228873/NYC-nurse-beat-coronavirus-attacked-robbed-way-work-group-15-thugs.html

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-17-2020, 03:53 PM
She's damn lucky she wasn't gang Muh Dik'ed!...

Rape Ape
04-17-2020, 04:26 PM
Ooga Booga! Nogs acting like typical nogs.
One day I hope people get fed up enough with these primitive sub-primates to ship them all back to the jungles in Africa.
:back to africa

Ignatow
04-17-2020, 04:50 PM
That's why I like watching Death Wish vigilante movies. Humans have the right to defend ourselves.

tweakstick
04-17-2020, 07:09 PM
One day I hope people get fed up enough with these primitive sub-primates to ship them all back to the jungles in Africa.

It won't work - we'll just bring them back.

If there is anything I've learned from my past month of quarantine, Netflix and Tiger King, some dumbass will inevitably bring a bunch of species that were never supposed to be living in a civilized world from the dark coontinent to the rest of the world. Oh, it'll go fine at first. We'll keep them in cages, they said. They'll just be for entertainment and for pets, they said. Maybe we could use them to make money, they said. What could go wrong they said.

Wait, was that Netflix or American History 101?

Groid_Rage
04-18-2020, 12:51 AM
And people still wonder why niggers are so hated

Groid_Rage
04-18-2020, 12:53 AM
The nogs keep talking about it, but always stay here to leach, thieve, loot, rape and kill

Whitey Ford
04-18-2020, 01:07 AM
They include two teenage girls aged 14 and 15 and a 19-year-old man named Deshaun Harrison, the Post reported.

All three suspects are allegedly residents of a nearby group home run by the city's Administration for Children's Services (ACS), sources told the Post.

WTF is a 19 year old nigger doing living in a 'children's center?'
Is he like a resident Senior Coon of Criminal Instruction there or something?

pic from article:
https://i.imgur.com/YvPJ0tg.png

It's a real Dead Nigger Storge!

tweakstick
04-18-2020, 05:26 AM
WTF is a 19 year old nigger doing living in a 'children's center?' Is he like a resident Senior Coon of Criminal Instruction there or something?

You're forgetting that in mental years, it is more like 7.

haywood
04-18-2020, 09:40 AM
You're forgetting that in mental years, it is more like 7.

He beez in da' 2nd grade n' sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!

tweakstick
04-18-2020, 10:10 AM
^YEP! For six years now but not all of them consecutively. Try to do the math and think about that one!