PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant sow Seniqua hijacks news van with pregnant news anchor sow Iyani on board while running from cops

Whitey Ford
04-16-2020, 01:52 PM
Atlanta may as well be part of africa now as the niggers have hijacked it outright and turned it into nigger clown world.
CBS46 reporter recovering after woman carjacks news van with her inside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=labw5AKMnFw&feature=youtu.be

CBS46 reporter Iyani Hughes was inside a station vehicle that was stolen early Tuesday morning just after she completed a live report from Atlantic Station.
Hughes had just finished a live report and returned to her marked news vehicle to edit video. She turned on the van to give power to the computer. As Hughes reached over the seat to lock the doors, a belligerent woman approached the scene where Hughes’ van was working inside.

The woman pulled the driver’s side door open and jumped into the driver’s seat and sped away from the scene. Hughes fell to the floor of the van and screamed as the driver sped away.

https://www.cbs46.com/news/cbs46-reporter-okay-after-news-van-stolen-with-her-inside-in-downtown-atlanta/article_1000b8dc-7e59-11ea-a275-ffb261a43d35.html

tweakstick
04-16-2020, 02:09 PM
Stupid niggers. When will they learn to wear seat belts when they steal cars? Air bags aren't suppose to keep yo hayudds from hitting a windshield - just the steering wheel or dashboard!

Too bad it didn't go airborne and earn it's batwings.

LeeRoy Jenkums
04-16-2020, 05:23 PM
Stupid niggers. When will they learn...?

Spoiler : I don't think that they will.

Too bad it didn't go airborne and earn it's batwings.
So much this.

tweakstick
04-16-2020, 05:31 PM
^Yeah, it was more of a rhetorical question.:lol

IseDaDiva
04-16-2020, 09:57 PM
Atlanta may as well be part of africa now as the niggers have hijacked it outright and turned it into nigger clown world.

Not so. I just saw an ad for this show called "Atlanta", which is a magical place where niggers are thoughtful, caring, industrious, ambitious and all-around good citizens and parents who speak perfect English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8_t9pWIZiE

tweakstick
04-16-2020, 11:22 PM
Not so. I just saw an ad for this show called "Atlanta", which is a magical place where niggers are thoughtful, caring, industrious, ambitious and all-around good citizens and parents who speak perfect English.

Written by and staring Donal' Glubbuh. I heard a lot of controversy and hype over his hip hop or (c)rap video a couple of years ago and had to check it out. Know thine enemy and such... I found it to be the most violent and overtly satanic piece of visual shit I've seen in years. I saw so much hidden in plain view occult shit in that video that I couldn't believe it was out there.

Parents of my generation bitched about Ozzy and guys like him who simply found a marketing niche and rolled with it. They admit it as such. Nowadays they liken it to professional wrestling saying of course it's fake! It's entertainment, nothing else. Ozzy is no prince of darkness. He's an agnostic with not much belief in anything.

If you watch that childish gambino shit, it's hard to imagine that it is anything but a statement of belief and faith by a voodoo practicing nigger.

Groid_Rage
04-17-2020, 02:16 AM

Wakanda?? :violin :bullshit