PDA

View Full Version : Fing nigger, I have a large no solicitation sign.

Cat fur allergic
06-09-2017, 06:43 PM
He ignored the sign. Generally at this time my UPS guy rings LOL. I'm like finally my t shirts are here!! Anyway I find a nigger outside. I told him I wasn't interested, but he kept yapping and yapping. I was not interested!!!!

White Flight
06-09-2017, 07:17 PM
I have a simple "no soliciting" sign on my door.

I used to generally get the following:
-Kirby vacuum cleaners salesmen (Very pushy!)
-Guys selling meat out off a freezer in the back of a pickup. (More often than you would think!)
-Mormons (Very clean-cut young white men. Good folks, but no thanks.)
-Local School football team selling cards that get you a discount at a bunch of local businesses. (The only ones I actually want to show up. That card pays for itself in pizza discounts, LOL!)

No niggers, thank God.

Buck Simian
06-10-2017, 04:31 AM
Those Kirby and meat salesmen are horrible. They should team up together. You can't get rid of them. I made the mistake of buying some of that meat off of one of those trucks a couple years back, the guy was at a gas station and said he needed enough money to get his truck and supplies back to Cincinnati or some nonsense so I bought some from him. He just used this to get my address. Next thing I know he was coming by my house every few weeks trying to sell me more. This went on like all summer.

Monkeybash
06-10-2017, 12:52 PM
He ignored the sign. Generally at this time my UPS guy rings LOL. I'm like finally my t shirts are here!! Anyway I find a nigger outside. I told him I wasn't interested, but he kept yapping and yapping. I was not interested!!!!

You can't expect niggers to obey a sign, because 1) they would have to be able to read, and 2) they would have to obey something other than their own muh dik.

Not happening.

Maybe a yellow caution sign with a human figure holding a gun standing over a bleeding dark figure laying on the ground and it would get the hint.