PDA

View Full Version : Al Roker's daughter to marry white man

jenkemfactory
04-14-2020, 06:08 PM
Affirmative action weather man Al Roker's daughter will marry a white man.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/al-rokers-daughter-engaged-today-220015021.html

Ignatow
04-14-2020, 06:11 PM
Drill oil and miscegenate, you fucking loser, a disgrace to your species. Your boon will take care of you. In a violent way.

Sandy
04-15-2020, 05:19 PM
Drill oil and miscegenate, you fucking loser, a disgrace to your species. Your boon will take care of you. In a violent way.

She's already promised that, too. "Thank you Wes for making me your partner in crime for life." That needs to be taken literally. Wait till he's caught up in the sow's fraud, and "dindu nuffins" doesn't work for him. He'd better not let her file a single tax return or make so much as a cent in a charitable donation, or accept strange packages in someone else's name.

IseDaDiva
04-17-2020, 10:24 AM
Always, without fail, they are neckbearded, pansy-assed, low-T, nu-males and soyboys. Looking at that beta makes me want to hurl. I swear I hate them almost as much as I hate niggers.

Groid_Rage
04-22-2020, 02:00 AM
Well she's half human

MineEvolved
04-23-2020, 10:35 AM
Always, without fail, they are neckbearded, pansy-assed, low-T, nu-males and soyboys. Looking at that beta makes me want to hurl. I swear I hate them almost as much as I hate niggers.

Hate them more. A nigger at least has a legitimate excuse, from the perspective of it's low IQ. Neckbeards have none. They are well aware of the consequences of their nigger-enabling, and choose the path of the traitor and do it anyway.

IseDaDiva
04-23-2020, 05:52 PM
Hate them more. A nigger at least has a legitimate excuse, from the perspective of it's low IQ. Neckbeards have none. They are well aware of the consequences of their nigger-enabling, and choose the path of the traitor and do it anyway.

You know, I do hate the soys more. I would love to see every one of their pansy asses thrown into Marine boot camp, with Sgt Ermey in charge of them to beat their pansy asses into shape.