PDA

View Full Version : Cops bust nigger bongo party in Florida

animal mother
04-14-2020, 11:46 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-coronavirus-easter-pensacola-cookout-massive-party-police

More than 100 people gathered outside an affordable housing complex in the Florida Panhandle for an Easter cookout Sunday, defying social distancing measures amid the coronavirus outbreak before police arrived to break up the scene.

Videos shared on social media showed at least 100 people, most of whom were not wearing masks, gathered on the lawn in the Attucks Court community in Pensacola.

The user comments are gold!

And the Purple Drank flowed like wine....
4 Likes
Looks like feeding time at a primate section of a zoo. Only the primates in the zoo are much more intelligent and don't shoot each other.

Sorry. Didn't mean to offend the actual primates at the zoo.

tweakstick
04-14-2020, 12:31 PM
DAAYYYYUUUUUUMMMMM!

I have never seen such a collection of fed up white fold on one comment board (outside of CO) in all my years! People are sick of their shit! I can't believe no-one is censoring/banning them. If I didn't know better, I would have thought the whole comment section was filled with chimpers!

animal mother
04-14-2020, 12:52 PM
DAAYYYYUUUUUUMMMMM!

I have never seen such a collection of fed up white fold on one comment board (outside of CO) in all my years! People are sick of their shit! I can't believe no-one is censoring/banning them. If I didn't know better, I would have thought the whole comment section was filled with chimpers!

Exactly!! That was my first thought. I felt like I was reading "our" comments section.:lmao

Sheboon DeLuxe
04-14-2020, 04:02 PM
Add some Xmas decorations you have a Hallmark channel Christmas movie.

:lol

Bottle_of_Hate
04-14-2020, 05:48 PM
Affordable housing. AKA section 8 crack den.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-16-2020, 05:38 PM
Even the comments on "mainstream" sites like Breitbart and Gateway Pundit are starting to trend pro-Human/anti-nigger. On Zero Hedge and Citizen Free Press, it's not uncommon for the entire comment streams to be rants about niggers. There's definitely a slow (painfully so at times) awakening taking place among Humans. What results from that is anyone's guess.

tweakstick
04-16-2020, 05:55 PM
^^I read a Yahoo story about some monkeyshines just this morning and had to scroll through 4 pages of hillarious comments just to find one that didn't seem like it couldn't have been written by any of us! I'm seeing a trend here and it seems to grow every day. When as liberal a site as Yahoo news can't or doesn't bother trying to keep them out, it really says something! I for one say it's about damn time!

Rape Ape
04-16-2020, 06:05 PM
Every last one of them is on welfare, I guarantee.

Hopefully they all get the full venom extra special Beer Virus and save the US taxpayer millions each.

:traybat