PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville niggers racking up record breaking homicide rates despite coronavirus

Whitey Ford
04-14-2020, 03:27 AM
Despite coronavirus, homicides don’t stop as Jacksonville faces a deadly start

https://i.imgur.com/1XccsQm.png

Jacksonville homicides in March were the highest ever for any March going back 15 years.

Last month, even as Mayor Lenny Curry urged residents to stay home and keep their communities safe, the city suffered from more than just a rising coronavirus outbreak.

In March, the city had more homicides — 17 — than in any other March going back at least 15 years, a Times-Union analysis found.

One quarter of the way through 2020, Jacksonville’s persistent homicide rate doesn’t look ready to shrink.

The only year with more homicides in the first quarter was last year, which ended up being the deadliest year in decades.

The city had 43 homicides in the first quarter last year. There were 41 homicides in the first quarter this year.

https://www.jacksonville.com/news/20200403/despite-coronavirus-homicides-donrsquot-stop-as-jacksonville-faces-deadly-start

Sandy
04-15-2020, 04:54 PM
Sweet Jesus, to think I almost took a job down there. It was going to be a big move up the corporate ladder, if I lived long enough to collect the first paycheck for Mrs. S to pay for my funeral.

LeeRoy Jenkums
04-17-2020, 02:39 PM
So...I fail to see the problem here.

IseDaDiva
04-17-2020, 03:00 PM
So...I fail to see the problem here.

Right. Between the virus, the nigger-on-nigger murders and the (virus)death rate for obese sows it's all good, as long the niggers stay away from human beings.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-17-2020, 03:51 PM
Sweet Jesus, to think I almost took a job down there. It was going to be a big move up the corporate ladder, if I lived long enough to collect the first paycheck for Mrs. S to pay for my funeral.

Same thing here, except for me, it was Indy. We were in Portland, OR at that time -- about twice as expensive as Indianapolis, and the job would have given me about a $40k pay raise. I did my due diligence as a father and husband, and concluded that the massively elevated crime rate and 30% nigger population was a nonstarter.

I know it's a hypothetical discussion, but I don't think there's any amount of money that would convince me to live among niggers.